• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    I used to care about people seeing me without my shirt on or whatever but now I just don't so much. I used to be really bothered about people THINKING THINGS and stuff, especially cuz I used to be fairly skinny and have a number of... unpleasant marks and stuff lol. But I've got over it now and idc what people see of me. Assuming I have underwear on.

Although thinking back, every time I felt self-conscious, I just bottled it and did it anyway. And it was almost always fine.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    I don't change in Psychical Education period. I simply hate it so I just put my messenger bag in the locker room and go to Gym like that. I won't be able to get away with that next year, though.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I never changed in front of people for Gym class, except in 9th grade, then the year that I still had PE I changed in the bathroom. Im pretty self concious, and didnt want people making fun of me or anything.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Funny, I had no problems whatsoever changing for gym in the locker room. Of course I was young and stupid and innocent back then. Don't know if I'd want to change clothes today in front of a lot of other people.

Then again, maybe I should've been more careful... one of my middle school science teachers got busted because of certain incidents he had with teenage boys. I should probably be fortunate I wasn't one of his victims.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    In my high school people didn't care about top half but cared about bottom half. Like they would take their stockings off and put their shorts on, and then take their skirt off so no one saw anything and I thought it was the weirdest thing. Of course then I started doing it too because otherwise I would be the weird one xD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I remember in 7th grade, the bathroom stalls would get crammed by girls who feel intimidated when changing to their PE clothes right in front of other girls. I felt like I was the only girl that changed in the locker rooms for several weeks. xD

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I did that too! I never went into the change rooms if I could avoid it. Honestly, putting a bunch of angsty and body-conscious high school students into one big room with no privacy to take off their clothes in front of each other? It's almost sick.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Haha, we don't even have PE or Locker rooms in my school, so no awkward moments! >:3

Actually, we do have 1 hour off on Mondays during which we can play any sport which we want. But we don't have to change or anything xD;

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    DeepImpact, your school sounds amazing and enlightened and of the future. I wish I could have gone there!

Oh no no no xD; While they don't have the change in the locker room system, you'd hate the school overall. Almost all schools here are like this though. We don't have lockers, education overall is crap, and other generic problems every school has lol :x

Years
    I don't know why the teachers at my school have us change both our shirts and pants after gym classes. I just change my shirt because I really don't want to change pants, it seems awkward.

-Pokemon Trainer R3d

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Well I wouldn't want to wear jeans into gym class personally.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    We would get penalized too if we didn't change. We had to sit out the class (a good thing) but then we'd be marked "Unprepared" which is basically being considered absent. Which meant accumulate too many of those and you'd start getting points knocked off your grade.

Though eventually I started getting away with only changing my bottoms into shorts (since I began wearing T-shirts all the time anyway) and not changing at all in the warmer months when I would have shorts on. The teachers just checked to see if you had a T-shirt and shorts on. They didn't bother to look if it was the same outfit you walked into the locker room wearing.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    My school had a gym uniform. It was comftier than the everyday one, so we tried to find every possible excuse to wear it all the time :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back