• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I had a PE uniform as well (but, saying that, I had a regular school uniform on top of that), but there were no real issues with regard to changing for PE. For the most part, people just got changed with no issues... apart from one kid who got quite the abuse for having an unpleasant odour. But even that, on the whole, was affectionate ribbing rather than outright bullying.

Years
    Speaking of unpleasant odors, I just hate it when I'm out in public. Marijuana and tobacco smoke, body odor and bad breath everywhere I go. People can be so rude about their personal hygiene. :<

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    The smell of cigarette smoke strangely enough is calming to me, because I can't remember a time when my parents didn't smoke haha. When I was a kid laying in bed I would have these terrible fears of things like people sneaking into our house and hurting my family and I would be reassured if I could faintly smell cigarette smoke or hear coughing because then I knew someone was awake and would be able to make noise if someone came in lol.

Sounds kinda sad buuut it is how it is. xD My mom's quitting now though, yay! I think she's coming up on a month without them :)

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
    Years
    Speaking of unpleasant odors, I just hate it when I'm out in public. Marijuana and tobacco smoke, body odor and bad breath everywhere I go. People can be so rude about their personal hygiene. :<

That always makes me feel bad, since I'm sure I always smell like cigarette smoke all day at work, or when I'm out, but it's not by choice. It's just all over my house due to my mom smoking.

Teachers used to pull me over in middle school, and were concerned I was the one smoking. -w-

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015

That always makes me feel bad, since I'm sure I always smell like cigarette smoke all day at work, or when I'm out, but it's not by choice. It's just all over my house due to my mom smoking.

Teachers used to pull me over in middle school, and were concerned I was the one smoking. -w-

Man isn't that the worst? Once I went to a weekend conference and my roommate for the weekend requested a room switch because of the smell and the people running it like pulled me aside and started telling me how smoking is unacceptable in the hotel rooms and how I was going to be dealt with and it was so bad lol. I was like "no it's not me I promise ;_____;"

Between the smell of smoke and having 20 Persian cats so everything I owned was covered in cat hair, I was quite the unfashionable child haha.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
    Years
    Auugh, I remember there was this one girl in my class in.. fourth grade, and whenever we had some type of 'show-and-tell' where you'd bring something of yours from home, she'd always smell mine, or other peoples, and be all "Ew, smoke". It's like "I'M SORRY ;_; "

-w- this convo is basically: lol smoking sucks.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I tried smoking once and it was disgusting, I only got a gross taste in my mouth and a lot of saliva lmao. Smoking weed isn't much different, I really can't stand the feeling of hot smoke going into my lungs, so I prefer the brownie kind lol. Bong is alright too tho =w=

Years
    I absolutely hate smoking of any kind. I remember the good 'ole high school days where the 15-16 year old kids would come into class late smelling like smoke. Sadly, their seat was right next to mine so I had to suffer through the worst of it. ):

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    This is exactly why I always do my best to not smoke around other people. I'll admit it's pretty damn disgusting and especially so if you're having someone who stinks of cigs sat next to you, assuming you're not a smoker yourself anyway. I sometimes go so far as to brush my teeth or use some mouthwash or something after having a smoke because of how much people hate smoker breath haha.

Yoshikko

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Well kissing someone who just smoked is worse than having to six nest to it lool

umm I meant sit next* lol wtf

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I absolutely hate smoking of any kind. I remember the good 'ole high school days where the 15-16 year old kids would come into class late smelling like smoke. Sadly, their seat was right next to mine so I had to suffer through the worst of it. ):
    i know that feel bro, i know that feel. :'(

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Yeah kissing someone after a cig sucks. It's alright after a few hours but immediately after I really don't like lol. I don't really care if people smoke around me though, I'm not one of those people that's terrible about ragging on other people to quit. I find that really obnoxious, lol.

Nihilego

Years
    Probably the most annoying thing in the world is "OMG DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD IT IS FOR YOUR HEALTH!??!!?". Yes. Yes I do know.

Yoshikko

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Yeah kissing someone after a cig sucks. It's alright after a few hours but immediately after I really don't like lol. I don't really care if people smoke around me though, I'm not one of those people that's terrible about ragging on other people to quit. I find that really obnoxious, lol.
    I don't really mind it either as long as they don't blow it in (or around) my face so I still have a chance to breathe normal air.

Nihilego

Years
    Yeah I look exactly like that. As anyone who's ever seen a picture of me knows!

And it's because people find their own business boring, so they poke their noses into other people's too. I think we're all guilty of it. I know I am!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back