• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I haven't tried smoking and never will, probably because my dad never smoked. My mom did for a long time but she quit when she got pregnant with my little sister. She hasn't gone back to it since then.

Though I haven't met any friends irl that actually smoked.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've tried smoking several times. Only at parties. Then I used to have a boyfriend who absolutely hated smoking and so I didn't touch a cigarette for a whole year. But now we're not together anymore, so.. xD nah, I still never smoke, not even on parties. Mostly because I'm so tiny that I'm so easily affected by the nicotine and, eh, it makes me dizzy in a bad way. Plus, it doesn't even taste good. Better to take a coca cola and get high on sugar ^^

Lozz

meow meow meow <3
    Years
    I'm generally not into smoking, I think it's kind of gross... and I'm asthmatic. But drunk Lozz occasionally smokes. She's so annoying!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ... :( I've never had a chance to reject any of that. I'd reject all of it anyway. :)

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I've actually walked past a few guys smoking pot in the alley behind the school. (Not a private place, like half the students walk through it to get to the school.) Otherwise I've never had any run-ins with drugs. There was almost always someone smoking cigarettes there though... so I've gotten pretty good at holding my breath. :P

I haven't tried any of it personally, and I really have no desire to. lol

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    ... :( I've never had a chance to reject any of that. I'd reject all of it anyway. :)

I've never come into contact with weed either. Perhaps we live in nice places where it doesn't exist 8D

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years

I've never come into contact with weed either. Perhaps we live in nice places where it doesn't exist 8D

Heh, speak for yourself. I don't think I could list many of my friends who haven't smoked it. From what some of you have said, it's way more common around here than I at first thought.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    I come in contact with it daily. hell, I'm high right now. ._.'

also hey fable. :o

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I've only smoked regular cigarretes once... and, after coming out of the bathroom, I decided not to ever try it again XD

Other kinds of drugs, I haven't been in contact with, though. Not my kind of idea of how to spend a fun time.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    If I posted my opinion on smoking and smokers on here I'd probably get banned.

Drinking is an entirely different matter however! I also think it's ridiculous to say someone's boring because they don't drink/smoke/take drugs/etc no they're not boring they just don't want too.

Hahaha when someone offered me weed that was an interesting day I have no idea why they did they knew perfectly well what my reaction to it was and tbqh they had it coming. But yeah weed is ridiculously easy to get here, my friends will openly talk about it often enough considering I am (SHAMEFULLY) friends with them. Oh the scandal.

Oh and people who think you need cigarettes/alcohol/weed to have a good time, please, look at yourself because that's completely ridiculous.

ALSO

And it's because people find their own business boring, so they poke their noses into other people's too. I think we're all guilty of it. I know I am!

No. That's stupid. Yes, on occasion the reason people poke their noses into others business is because of that but to say that that is THE REASON they do is stupid. No, that's not the reason, people stick their noses into other people's business because they either care about the persons well-being, or more likely are plain nosy.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    'We' or at least I, don't need it to have it a good time, but it does have that effect. :|

Cigarettes are a luxury I choose to indulge in too, they calm me.

The worst is when people kindly remind me that "those things will kill you", I tell them I think it''s a fair trade off.

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    well, I've seen students in my school smoke and drink in the school grounds lol. But surprisingly I've never seen anybody do drugs (at least not in front of me, but who knows what they do inside the classroom lolol) I have taken like a single sip of wine once, and god I found it so disgusting and bitter lol.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Heh, speak for yourself. I don't think I could list many of my friends who haven't smoked it. From what some of you have said, it's way more common around here than I at first thought.
    Seems like it. But then again, we are from different places all over the globe. Here, I know some do it, but not the kind of people I hang around with.

You're right! I don't drink, smoke, party or eat junk food.

People call me boring xDD
    You'll live til you're 100 while we will fade away in our early sixties. So :3

I come in contact with it daily. hell, I'm high right now. ._.'

also hey fable. :o
    hey :o

well, I've seen students in my school smoke and drink in the school grounds lol. But surprisingly I've never seen anybody do drugs (at least not in front of me, but who knows what they do inside the classroom lolol) I have taken like a single sip of wine once, and god I found it so disgusting and bitter lol.
    pfft, mr Flamel, you tasted the wrong wine then. When it's good, it's GOOD.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I don't drink,. smoke, or party. But I consume copious amounts of junk food.

I've been to a couple parties, only to discover they definitely weren't for me, so I left before people started getting really crazy. I've had a glass of wine for special events like my birthday and holidays, but other than that I don't consume alcohol. And smoking is off limits because the smoke itself causes me to have asthma attacks.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I used to be super judgmental with drinking/smoking like Kawaii up there when I was younger, but then I got older and my circle of friends expanded and I learned how to use things in moderation. xD I still don't smoke but I drink on occasion and there's nothing wrong with enjoying smoking/drinking, lol.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I used to be super judgmental with drinking/smoking like Kawaii up there when I was younger, but then I got older and my circle of friends expanded and I learned how to use things in moderation. xD I still don't smoke but I drink on occasion and there's nothing wrong with enjoying smoking/drinking, lol.

Well, I am still underage lol. So I don't really know what I'll end up doing when I'm a little older xD; But maybe I will end up not smoking, since I really don't like things like that. Also, what Team Fail said about alcohol. I still don't know why people drink it though :P

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    There are certain types of wine I can drink a glass of during special occasions (the ones with sweeter flavors); otherwise I can't stand the taste of alcoholic drinks. I joke about getting drunk a lot with my family, but I have NEVER actually done it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back