• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I don't have a pet myself, but, my friend has a 'zoo' of some sorts. He has about 25 fish, 2 snakes, 3 dogs, 2 cats, 2 hamsters, 1 turtle, 1 bird and an ant farm. One of his dogs would always take either popcorn off the kitchen table or nachos when we were making them. >>

Years
    That's great that she rescued those animals from shelters. If I ever decide I can afford to get a dog I'm going to do that.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Just noticed that people were posting dog pics earlier. OBLIGATORY PICTURE INCOMING.
    Spoiler:

if you didn't die of cute then you have no soul.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    I don't have a dog no no I don't never did.

But... I have cats!

Spoiler:

I'll cry if they die I love them so much they're so cute and wonderful and kitty <3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Am I the only one here who doesn't own any pets? unless you count my sister.

My mom and sister are allergic to large portion of pets and scared of the other portion. ;~;

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I don't have any pets as I feel that they get in the way and they misbehave sometimes.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    I don't want a pet as I am now, but I will most certainly get a dog when I settle down completely.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I only have a dog now. His name is Murphy. I have a picture:
    Spoiler:

warning:Large image
    He might look cute, but he is kind of a bad dog. I want to get a cat as soon as Im able to.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    My cat is cuter than all of your dogs

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Although omg Razor Leaf that dog is so amazingly cute. Dead rn.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2016
    Are we suppose to post a picture of our pets on here? xD

I own a 1 year old Chihuahua all by my self! Tho it hasn't been able to stay still long enough for a decent photo.. Maybe later.. xD

That's the shirt Imma buy.

Cmon guys, give you honest opinion. It's only gonna cost $20 :D !

Thats a good looking shirt, my uncle (same ages as me, weird, I know) has one that looks somewhat like this, but it's white where it's black and black were it's gray.. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back