• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I go bike riding every now and then. Not too often because while I can walk for pretty long now (thanks to the walks my sister and I go on) biking is a completely different story. Ah well. Unless I start eating more/differently I should avoid doing rigorous exercise to avoid losing anymore body fat. :v

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    brb turning into a weather geek

It's too hot right now, and it's January. So it's uncommon. We should have our first frost of the season, but we had zero. So there isn't really a point to wear those expensive coats I bought last week. xD

In terms of bike riding...I never rode a bike in my life. Scooter-riding for the win :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Well, I don't really like hot weather or really cold weather, a nice spring day suits me fine.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Meh, I don't know the difference between hot and cold. (I don't pay attention. ;; ) So I don't care what the whether is like ever.

I realized something: my username Palamon is famous on google. O: (Especially Serebii.)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I like it when we have cold weather in Australia, but that is only because it never gets too cold here. I'm sure I would hate it in America or Europe.
    Not all of America gets really cold, and everywhere in America this year it's been about 30 or so degree higher than usual at times. Last week in Florida it was 70F/21C - 80F/26C though now it's much chiller, since right now it's about 32F/0C.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    It's been a really mild winter so far. Today was the first really cold day we've had all season...it went from like 60s this weekend and it was 30ish today with a wind chill of 20.
    *freezing*

Years
    It's been unseasonably warm here in Winnipeg, the snow actually melted and I can actually see the roads. .___.

Are you sure that wasn't the snow plow drivers doing their job the way they're supposed to? Paved roads are supposed to be cleared as completely as possible using road salt and the plow itself. At least here in Minnesota, anyway.

Unless you're talking about the dirt roads.

We've been floating between 30F and 50F for the last month, way warmer than normal, and we're still at around 30F right now. We're even due for a warmup over the course of the week.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    I had a white Christmas. I have pictures, so I'll upload one later.

Suprsiningly, after that, the temps haven't gotten very cold. Mostly ~30-40. Might have dropped below 30 since then but I don't remember. (Then again, I rarely listen to the news. I have a better then average cold tolerance. So 30 feels like 50 to me.)

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    I'm not counting on any snow days this year...
    Spoiler:

It'll be a sad senior winter if we don't have any :'(:disappoin:(

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    Today was over 30 degrees, so I'm pretty sure there will be no snow for me. ever. as long as I'm where I am

Years
    It's been a really mild winter so far. Today was the first really cold day we've had all season...it went from like 60s this weekend and it was 30ish today with a wind chill of 20.
    *freezing*

We had it around 18 degrees, before you factor in the windchill. It was freeeeezzzing today. XD

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    It's freezing by me too D: I wanted to go get a hot chocolate to keep me warm while I did my homework, but I figured my ears would probably freeze off if I walked the 10 minutes to get it.

We actually had a surprisingly warm Christmas and no snow, which is weird because where I live is notorious for our cold and snow. I'm sure it'll all dump down on everyone the next couple of months.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I'm still freezing cause it's <20 degrees and we don't turn our heat on cause too expensive. @-@;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Florida is never invited to cold parties. :c Not when they contain snow that is.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back