• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Imagine that as the iron-fisted ruler of PC.

I'M SURE IT'S CRUEL BEHIND THE ADORABLE

Nightmane

Ruler of Houndooms
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2012
    Is this where we can chat? Umm, hi everybody, I am Nightmane and I am kinda lost on where I should go...

Nightmane

Ruler of Houndooms
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2012
    I am a roleplayer, so I might go to the roleplaying place. Yet, I am not in my RPing mood, so I doubt I could present the mods a good RP idea...

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Lol well for just chit-chatting this is the right place, there are DCCs of other sections too, like Pokémon General and Culture & Media, so plenty of places to get to know people and etc!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Pokemon General DCC is the king of all DCCs.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I don't think 'unsticking' them really constituted as 'moving away' from them, lol. But in general I've trying to expand my horizons like i've been trying to do for the past few months so yeah.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    It's been this way since I've been a member at least ;o so sometime before last March?

devilicious

dream
    Years
    It's been this way since I've been a member at least ;o so sometime before last March?

man back in my time the whole staff wanted to close the DCC because the regulars were always on the edge of rule breaking

the fun lasted until we did break some rules and got ourselves banned!

now I come back and see it's taken over by mods so it feels like when you're exiled and come back and see the government officers sitting on your chair and drinking tea with your tea set, you know?

Years
    Just wait til we introduce the Other Voting Polls DCC. Yeah, you just wait for that.

But... but HOW??

since when has the DCC been this full of moderators posting wtf; back in my time the staff hated the DCC unanimously

Probably years at this point. The huge troublemakers of the DCC are long gone. I think that was the major problem staff had with it back then.
    /says the mod that only lurks DCC on occasion

Then again, when were you here last? Wasn't that around the time they made the DCC subforum just so they could ban individual members from posting in it? Or was it after that?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back