• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years

• That's impressive, though I could still break you like a twig! You should try and put on some weight, especially at your young age. Don't burn off too many calories man.

I'm not trying to lose weight, I prefer doing it than walking/running because of the fact that I can play DS at the same time. I don't ride all that fast anyway only like 20km/h on the lowest setting, so I'm only burning off like 300-400 cal an hour anyway.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I watched this documentary yesterday about high-intensity training and exercise in general. It seems really unintuitive that exercise in such short bursts can have dramatically more successful results than longer period of medium-intensity... at least to me. Who has done no exercise for many years. So am probably not the best judge of it! :D

Years
  • I'm not trying to lose weight, I prefer doing it than walking/running because of the fact that I can play DS at the same time.
    I have just made getting an exercise bike a new goal in my life. Exercising while being able to read or play games... why did I never think of this before?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Running used to be a main part of my exercise, but now, I can't. More like I'm not supposed to though. 'Detrimental to my health' crap that my doctor spouted. I'm confined to lifting and machines. :/

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2022
    I've got gym membership, and I can go whenever I have free time. I used to run a lot, but not as much now. Got a weak knee which has bothered me since I was 12.

Years
  • I often tell myself I should exercise and start doing it but the motivation doesn't last long so I stop. ;_; Wish I wasn't as lazy irl; soo hard to change that lol. My school has a gym building with a nice pool and other facilities but in the three years I've been attending I never once set foot inside it <_<;

Tachikaze

九番隊 // Earth-Severing Wind
    Years
  • I'm coaching our Junior High's lacrosse team, so running around yelling at them does me some good. Not that I need it though.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • I try to get exercise in by running on the back roads around my neighborhood, but lately I haven't had time for that. :\ Work plus family duties prevent it a lot. :<

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT EXERCISING THIS IS A TERRIBLE TOPIC

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • I only think that now though. xD

I used to be all lazy, only went to PE because I had to, played video games all day long, etc. But lately I have been wanting to eat a bit healthier and exercise so that I can be healthier and lose weight and become a hottie xD

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • I really didn't like exercising in school. I'm not really in shape, and really got tired easily running around for the daily run.

I did really good in PE besides that, because I came to class and got changed into my gym clothes. Doing that pretty much assured an easy A or at least a passing grade at my school.

Years
  • High school changing rooms: Because schools don't have enough opportunities for you to be picked on and made to feel awkward.

Archenoth

(cozy)
    Years
  • During the last half of high-school, I would just play along with any teasing that was done towards me... Because really, I am ludicrously skinny and very, very white. I mean if-I-took-off-my-shirt-you-would need-sunglasses white.

It seemed to work well enough. Much better than succumbing to the teasing like I did before.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Between Gym in Middle School and Band in High School I eventually lost that self-consciousness. Not too much Gym than band though because we had to change into dresses and band uniforms (much like gym uniforms). You could choose to change in a stall or in the dressing room. I first went to the stalls (and generally did for the band outfit we had to wear during Marching Season) at first but since there are barely any stalls there it's just easier to get changed in the dressing room. Especially on concert night and you have to change into a dress. Changing into a dress in a bathroom stall is a pain unless you got the big stall.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back