• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Eevee(lutions) fanclub!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shijo

Scientist
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2013
    i would catch two and evolve they in a jolteon and a umbreon

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I would get as many Eeveelutions as I can. One of each of: Eevee, Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon & Glaceon and any extras I would just leave as an adorable Eevee or evolve into my favorites- Espeon/Umbreon/Leafeon. In other word, I'd be having way to many pets LOL

I promise this will be the last for a long while since I have so much more, over 300 more of the Eeveelution Family. If you love 'em, you should love more pictures! Don't worry, I'll refrain myself from posting pictures after this. To give others a chance to share for themselves ;)
    ENJOY!!!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years

Only on account of the amazingly cute picture shown earlier by Sector Revenge ^_^

SO ADORABLE RIGHT? <3

Drinks are just attractive to you Alex
    Ikr! I was totally going to use this as a background because it's so cute, but then I was like oh...she's drunk. lol

NEW TOPIC!!!

If Eevee would appear in real life, what would you do?

Topic Randomly inserted in Mass of Pictures:

That would be the besst! I would have two Eevees that would evolve into Jolteon and Flareon :)

The Kirby One = Winning.
    The Other One = Soo cute!

I would get as many Eeveelutions as I can. One of each of: Eevee, Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon & Glaceon and any extras I would just leave as an adorable Eevee or evolve into my favorites- Espeon/Umbreon/Leafeon. In other word, I'd be having way to many pets LOL

I promise this will be the last for a long while since I have so much more, over 300 more of the Eeveelution Family. If you love 'em, you should love more pictures! Don't worry, I'll refrain myself from posting pictures after this. To give others a chance to share for themselves ;)
    ENJOY!!!
    Spoiler:

This is...purely amazing. Never ending Eevee pics? Ohhh yess.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    Now 1000 TB had been taken up by this pics. LOL. #diesfromoverload

I like the first one better! Thus.

so ferocious and such.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    That photo is absolutely phenomenal, loved the effects there especially the weird eyes around Umbreon. :D

miltankRancher

Years
    If I am to guess correctly, those attacks are

Umbreon- Mean Look
    Flareon- Flamethrower
    Espeon - Psybeam
    Glaceon- Blizzard
    Leafeon- charging up a Solarbeam
    Jolteon- Discharge? or Wild Charge?
    Vaporeon- Hydro Pump
    Eevee- Return?

DragoniteMySavior

Use Hurricane!!!
    Years
    that picture scares me. any picture that makes vaporeon or leafeon look like monsters scares me. brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

miltankRancher

Years
    that picture scares me. any picture that makes vaporeon or leafeon look like monsters scares me. brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Yeah, the pictures of these two certainly deviates from the traditional peace-loving aura of the two pokemon. But you cannot deny that this is epic.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    The fan arts & photos are certainly killing me at the moment. I can't stand 'em.

...They're all so adorable that my body can't take it anymoaaar! D:

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I would rather hug them all than just one. I mean they're all so adorable. owo~

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    People certainly seem to be in a hugging mood! I'd hug Flareon as its warm and fluffy <3 However, a topic would be useful for discussions. ^_^

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Wouldn't Flareon burn you if you'd hug it? XD whatever they're CUTE

Considering it is a fire type, it wouldn't be any different than hugging a Ninetales or Arcanine, so as long as Flareon doesn't use Flamethrower on you, it shouldn't burn you while hugging xD As long as you treat it right...

But we're ready for a new topic Gus!

Years
    I'm thinking of something nice up here in Holland! Ehm...
    What would you do if an Eevee would cross your path and you were carrying food with you? (Sorry, I have absolutely NO inspiration.)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    What would you do if an Eevee would cross your path and you were carrying food with you? (Sorry, I have absolutely NO inspiration.)

Inspiring topic! xD Ermm, I'd probably offer Eevee the food so it'll hop into my arms and I can catch it! Then we can cuddle and eat ice cream together and share all of our joy and love :') /is manly.

Years

I would offer to share some of my food with it obviously... and then, if it becomes friendly maybe offer it to stay with me and become my pet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back