• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Eevee(lutions) fanclub!

Status
Not open for further replies.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
  • The Eevee(lutions) fanclub!

this one? wow! welcome to the club, great master!

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    welcome AnastasiaStardustXiaolong!!!
    I'll include you in the list of members!
    Also, I have good news ^^ I'm going to cosplay Eevee on a convention in Februari!!!
    oh awesome!! can u post a pic of ur cosplay?
    again a pic of eevee:
    The Eevee(lutions) fanclub!

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    awesooooooooooome!!
    i'm excited for the pic :P
    btw u should change the userbar in signature!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I'll include you in the list of members!
    Also, I have good news ^^ I'm going to cosplay Eevee on a convention in Februari!!!

Oo great! Can't wait to see this! I have an Eevee costume that I use fairly regularly too, maybe we could have an Eevee-off! ;D Everyone in the club could participate! We can never have enough Eevees :D

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Well, if you asked battler, I would probably say either Vaporeon, Espeon, and Jolteon. However, you ask about "fighting" then i will break down my answers.

Competitive Battling- I would probably say either Espeon, Jolteon, or Vaporeon. Espeon because of her access to Magic Bounce, which made Espeon great to switch into entry hazard layers. Jolteon simply because of pure awesomeness, (and almost unchallenged speed) and Vaporeon for fantastic support with Wish, Baton Pass, and Scald.

However, when I put all Eeveelutions in a brwal, I think either Glaceon or Flareon would with because of the pure beast-ness of their typing. Everyone would "bow down" to them.

eeveegirl777

Haha! I'm using the internets!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2015
    Sign me up!

Name: Eeveegirl777
    Fave Eeveelution: Umbreon
    Partner Name: Ciara the Umbreon. Total sis in my Heartgold nuzlocke, she was one of the few left.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Which is the best fighter? Hmm... Personally, my vote goes for Leafeon. With access to Swords Dance, Leaf Blade, Double-Edge and Synthesis, that is not a Pokemon to mess around with! A powered up Leaf Blade kills most enemies, and for those who resist it the Double-Edge option works nicely. It does has a few coverage issues, but forgetting those it's an amazing Pokemon not to be underestimated.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back