• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the evilest of the evils

Who?

• Total voters

LadyLucina

Together We Ride
Years
  • I'd have to say Cyrus. I mean, he was the one that was the closest to ending the world out of all of the Pokemon villians. In Platinum, he had control of not just Dialga, but Palkia as well! I'd say that makes him the biggest villian, especially since he incurred the wrath of Giratina.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • okay so my thoughts are like... Cyrus got really, REALLY close to achieving his goal. Him and Lysandre were really gunning for the full destruction of the world, but at least Lysandre was going to save a decent amount of people through their membership to Flare? But personally Ghetsis and Lusamine being horrible, HORRIBLE parents... that's really awful to me. :(

guzma has done nothing wrong protect him

Sirfetch’d

ain't ghestis out there tryna kill folks in BW2? or at least in the japanese versions? or am I remembering wrong?

I am still saying ghetsis

Years
  • I voted for Cyrus, Lysandre, Ghetsis and Lusamine. Between the former three, they did do some pretty gruesome things such as creating a new universe, trying to take over the world, and even downright wanting to commit genocide.

Lusamine may not have done the same thing as them, but her obsession with Ultra Beasts that made her neglect Lillie and Gladion reminds me of how my mother forgets about me due to her obsession with a boyfriend she talks to on Facebook.

ain't ghestis out there tryna kill folks in BW2? or at least in the japanese versions? or am I remembering wrong?

I am still saying ghetsis

Yes, in the Japanese version I believe the text said Ghetsis tried to kill the protagonist with Kyurem's Glaciate. It was unfortunately toned down for the international versions.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • yikes well ghetsis is way worse than i ever remember then! i still think he's about on par with cyrus tho

blue

gucci
    Years
  • lusamine gets my vote since she just went crazy with power and i was actually really surprise as to how far she went. i'd probably be inclined to throw ghetsis a vote too based on his shenanigans.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • i feel like lusamine was kind of contained though? aether was kind of still running their true and good mission while she and a few of her people went after the ultra beasts yeah?

stzy

the battlefield got weird.
    Years
  • I need to play through again bc I forget half these villains, but I fx with Giovanni because he's OG.

Dusbusk

Shiny Searcher
    Years
  • I would say Lusamine and Cyrus, but I would say Cyrus is way more dangerous. I mean Lusamine only got so obsessed with the Ultrabeasts since her Man, Lily's and Gladions Father, went missing when he interfered with the wormholes. She wasn't trying to take over the world in the start, but rather was trying to find her husband, so I kinda feel bad for her going insane and getting brainwashed by nihilego.( Fun Fact: Mohn the guy from the Poké Pelago is her husband who went missing). Cyrus on the other hand was just a madman who almost was able to destroy the whole universe using the personification of time and space in a genocide. I mean the guy was just around 27, had a whole well constructed organization running and is one of the most emotionless characters in the whole Pokémon universe.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Giovanni's cruel, sure, but he's just a regular mobster. Ghetsis is the true monster in the whole series. Maxie and Archie repaid their mistakes, our boy Guzma is relatively harmless, Lusamine was under the influence, and Cyrus and Lysandre were the true heroes of the series (wanting to save the world by wiping out everyone).

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Ghetsis actively ruined N. He intentionally brought him up to be twisted and abnormal in order to act as his perfect pawn. I feel Cyrus was mostly apathetic (been awhile since I last played those games) as opposed to Ghetsis who was actively malicious. But those two are my favorites.

Lusamine used to be a good parent, but being exposed to Nihilego's toxins warped her. I'm still not sure how much was of her own doing, and how much was due to her being on high on space drugs.

Archie/Maxie are just misguided and not evil at all. {XD}

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Yes, in the Japanese version I believe the text said Ghetsis tried to kill the protagonist with Kyurem's Glaciate. It was unfortunately toned down for the international versions.
    Even with the translation differences, it's still hard to see it as anything other than Ghetsis trying to straight up kill Rosa/Nate. I'll always see it that way anyway.

Years
  • I mean Ghetsis just lied to everyone about his plan to get them on board then almost destroyed everything so my vote goes to him >.>

Back