• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] The Exalted Ones [OOC + SU] [M]

Years
  • Oh! Are you supposed to do the colour for your magic? I just saw that there were already two blues, and since I'm the other medic, I figured it might just be some free-for-all thing lol. I think it was a soldier that was blue too? OH WELL let me just edit it anyway. :P

Nuance is not something Gale is a master of. She basically grabbed onto something that sort of affected her and went with it.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
    Years
  • so like im really bad at CSS and have no idea how you guys are doing that cool format in the IC. Can somebody post like, the css structure or something for purple?

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I've sent you a PM with your post in the CSS format, but, yes, it's included in the opening post of the IC thread. Speaking of which, if anyone else needs help with a picture or the CSS, lemme know. It's really cool that you guys are all doing it so I'd like to make it as easy as possible for you! :)

re: the color thing, don't worry about it! Feel free to use whatever color you want. I was originally going for the magic color = the color, but meh, do what you please!

And, yay, cool all the newcomers have posted and someone finally posted about magic. I thought it was never going to happen!

Years
  • Hey, has the "fire" gone or is it still there?

In SV's post it says the fire didn't go away, but in Lt. Col. Fantastic's post it says that it disappeared after waving it, and then in Vintage Arachnid's post it isn't mentioned that it disappeared or not?

So I was just wondering which post I should take into account. ^^

Khawill

<3
    Years
  • I've sent you a PM with your post in the CSS format, but, yes, it's included in the opening post of the IC thread. Speaking of which, if anyone else needs help with a picture or the CSS, lemme know. It's really cool that you guys are all doing it so I'd like to make it as easy as possible for you! :)

re: the color thing, don't worry about it! Feel free to use whatever color you want. I was originally going for the magic color = the color, but meh, do what you please!

And, yay, cool all the newcomers have posted and someone finally posted about magic. I thought it was never going to happen!

Technically I brought it up in a previous post, though it was seen as a hallucination by Check :D

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Hey, has the "fire" gone or is it still there?

In SV's post it says the fire didn't go away, but in Lt. Col. Fantastic's post it says that it disappeared after waving it, and then in Vintage Arachnid's post it isn't mentioned that it disappeared or not?

So I was just wondering which post I should take into account. ^^

I kinda had it stay on his arm for a while so that everyone would at least be able to view it. I'm guessing it would eventually go away. What I think he meant was that after I had Adrian wave his arms, it kinda distorted for a moment (I'm assuming breaking concentration would do that) and then it kinda still remained a bit, before vanishing after.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
  • Hello I am new to this forum

Hey buddy this thread probably isn't the best place to introduce yourself...

The welcome lounge is a good place to introduce yourself and im sure the people there will show you around if needed.

That is unless you actually wanted to join the rp which in that case my bad

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Yeah, I took it as the energy was still there because SV's post didn't specifically state that it went away and assumed that Fantastic made a small error.

Also, yeah, Aques, technically, but I meant more it in a real pubic display of it.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
    Years
  • what i meant by it dissipated is that as he spread his hands around the mist like, stayed in the spot his hands just were before disappearing. I didn't mean his hands stopped misting and whatnot sorry ;.;

also, I feel stupid now for skimming the First IC post :( thanks for the help bro(s). purple happens to be my favorite color, so I'm just gonna change the hue and tint a bit to make it more glam

Last edited:

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • One day I'll stop doing this. I would like to apologize to Vintage and everyone but I'm dropping from the Rp. I love the idea but I've found my motivation gone for it. Just let Ulric fade to the background. That is unless one you would like to use him for something. Either way, please be gentle with him lol. I made him TLC.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • Hey Retro Bug, just dropping a line to say I'm pretty swamped with work and uni atm, so I'll try and write a post, but it may take me a while. If anything, after I've handed these two assignments in next Thursday, I'll be able able to write a post.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Sad to see you go Yamagi, if you ever find that motivation and your spot is still open (or you want to SU as something else) just let me know. It was nice having ya~

Thanks for letting me know revlis, I hope you make it through all the busyness. I don't think you need me to tell you this but focus on your uni and work, posting comes secondary. I'll be looking forward it to it though.

Well, I was waiting on some people to post, but it seems like no one is willing... So, I guess we'll move on. I've edited my latest post to include the post, so go there to read it.

Just a few things to note, The Department are the local authorities like the police if you need a real world example. Departurme is Onzorian for The Department, which is what it's called in Kalbion. "Departurme" would be on the side of their vehicles. Individuals that are in The Department are called Departers. All of this post was spoken in Onzorian. Sooo, keep that in mind and that most Kalbionan citizens wouldn't know Onzorian unless it was absolutely essential for their job as they would have no other reason to speak the enemy's language unless they loved languages.

I've added a Story Thus Far section to the IC thread, it'll basically be a summary of the RP as we move along (see, Atlantis' OP in the IC thread to see what I mean.) I really enjoyed it there so I thought I'd implement it here.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    I'm willing to post Retro, I've just been swamped with work and band. Didn't you get my messages?

Years
  • Yes! I was holding back from posting because I felt like I didn't have enough to post about until the edit.

Still under fifteen posts lol. Everyone will have to wait to see Gale's ~beauty~ xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey guys, you're the RP in the spotlight now! Keep up the good work, we'll be following you.

Magic was impressed by the matching IC posts

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Sorry, Sentinel, I didn't receive your message until after the post was already posted because the last one I got was over a week ago, so I just figured it was best to move on.

And, uh, whoa! Wow! I'm honored to be in the spotlight and happy to share it with a bunch of amazing RPers! Cheers! :)

Okay, it has come to my attention I didn't properly explain the Department/Departer thing clear enough, my bad. Everyone would know what The Department is as they are the local authorities in both Kalbion and Onzor. It is equivalent to the police. A Departer is equivalent to saying a Police Officer. Saying, "It's the Department!" is equivalent to saying "It's the Police!" Hope that clears up any confusion.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Post is up, sorry about the delay! Also, I wanted to ask: is there only one entrance and exit in the room? You may have mentioned it earlier but I might have missed it. I may alter the ending of my post a bit depending.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Yes, there's only one entrance in and out of the building, that side door where everyone ran out.

It's been awhile since anyone has posted and I've been waiting for certain people to post... I'm not sure what's the right amount of grace period before moving on.

Are people working on posts? Still interested? Would people like me to make another post? I would appreciate the feedback.

Back