• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fangirl

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Lost Heart still hasn't even hinted at his role...

You want to know my role? It was to send anonymous messages to a random informant.

So in D1 when Syn said something like about receiving a message that only Naku could send, it was actually a message that I sent him (it could have gone to either of the other two informants though too).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    hmmmmm. point taken. Guess it could be Fairy Tail after all.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    Well, as my last post in this game before I kill myself for bad play.

Harry Potter

Magic, Legendary, Fresh

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Well, as my last post in this game before I kill myself for bad play.

Harry Potter

Magic, Legendary, Fresh

Yes kill yourself :P

I rezzed Seth N1. I've been (trying) to protect Eros the last two nights, I haven't even used my one offensive potion, which is useless now anyway as it slowly poisons someone.

And HP may be the first two, but its definitely not fresh :<. That mythical beasts spinoff is barely even filmed yet so no that doesn't count :').

Admittedly the reason I took control over forcing people to reveal was to make sure the Hater couldn't do it :p but myeh.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Oh shush I've always knew those hints all can lead to me. .-.

Well I'm gonna go for someone else I guess since I'm not too sure that Lost is the Hater anymore >_<

[KILL] Nimsy

If you guys really want to kill me thanks to those hints, then all you'll see on the phase post is an innocent tag to my name. Really.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    What wait.

Did you just say

touhou came up as innocent on your report

you're insane cop remember?

[kill] Lost Heart
    No, they came up INFORMANT.

anyway the info is useless either way, as the info I got only said whether they were innocent or an informant, and the Hater is not an informant.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024

The Fangirl

Because I'm not Touhou enough

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    [KILL] Mana

I actually have no power lol. My role just forces me to vote for the person who voted first in the Day Phase :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Well, that would explain why Arx voted for me even though I role-revealed. Good thing I didn't think of it as suss just you not paying any attention. :b

Back