• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sports The Football Discussion Thread!

Years
  • Thank you Reading you bottlers!

There's still a lot of work to do and some of our players looked very tired last night. The weekend game with Bolton seems like it could be a banana skin.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Now let's hope that Benfica are tired as fuck from these last games and slip some points in the next league matches.

And congrats to Atleti. I've admired you fuckers in the last few years. Griezmann is one hell of a player.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I don't know who the hell I want for semis but woah I'm on a high after beating Barça like... you can't get /harder/ than this so

Years
  • Bringing out the big guns.
    Wawdl7d.png

Years
  • I'm always happy to see Barca lose so well done Atletico! Maybe another Madrid derby final?

No team will ever match the Karankachiefs (read: tatty bit of red cloth cut unevenly) we got handed out for Karanka's first game. Inflatable canaries are a relatively decent fan promo I guess, they might end up being a decent souvenir if you win.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • Liverpool - Borussia Dortmund 4-3

I'm saddened to see BVB lose, because I'm a fan of them, but man that was an epic battle. But now that Liverpool got us, I hope they win the UEL. Or maybe Donetsk, just not any Spanish team.

Edit: sparta prague - villareal 2-4 fuck this shit

Years
  • Karankachiefs

That's amazing. From Real Madrid to that, Karanka must have been wondering what he'd let himself in for.

Regret going to bed early and not watching the Liverpool game now. I didn't even hear about the result until somebody told me at work.

Looks as if there's a decent chance Klose will play tomorrow, that's a relief. Just seeing Bassong's name on the team sheet gives me heart palpitations.

Ivysaur

Years
  • Liverpool - Borussia Dortmund 4-3

I'm saddened to see BVB lose, because I'm a fan of them, but man that was an epic battle. But now that Liverpool got us, I hope they win the UEL. Or maybe Donetsk, just not any Spanish team.

Edit: sparta prague - villareal 2-4 **** this ****

As a madrilenian whose father lives in Villarreal, I guess we'll have to stay pretty far away when talking about football :P

City - Atlético please. I wanted Liverpool - Villarreal for the other final but sadly it can't be :(

Also, leaving this here just because it's bloody hilarious.

Years
  • :) :) :) :) :) #UTB #Rhodeswortheverypenny #Downingstillshitbutatleastwewinallthetime

I have so many questions about that ISS video. The dog on the half way line, goals being scored after the ball goes out of play, half time being called as the ball crosses the line, where to begin???

Why do Sunderland always survive?

Years
  • I missed the whole match. I was staying at a friend's house and it didn't feel right to watch the TV that late, when he and his family were asleep.

Also, well done Sunderland. Massive 3 points today.

Years
  • He's just trying to improve the plot of the Vardy film. A quick few scene were it looks like he ruined Leicester's hopes then he comes back with the winner.

Profited a nice £20 from Barca there. Generous odds for Valencia considering the run Barca are on.

Ivysaur

Years
  • 1 Barça 76
    2 Atlético 76
    3 Evil 75

What is even going on.

Left to play:

Deportivo-Barcelona / Athletic-Atlético / Madrid-Villarreal

Barcelona-Sporting / Atlético-Málaga / Rayo-Madrid

Betis-Barcelona / Atlético-Rayo / Real-Madrid

Barcelona-Espanyol / Levante-Atlético / Madrid-Valencia