• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sports The Football Discussion Thread!

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
  • For what it's worth: every time I've watched Snodgrass he really has seemed like a top top player and I don't know how he hasn't been picked up by a decent side.

Years
  • At least Olsson has let you receive some money for him then. Hopefully you reinvest wisely to keep the playoff hunt going.

Well West Ham are after Snoddy as well, if they're classed as a decent side. If we really do want him, hopefully we get it all done before West Ham get some Payet money.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Put the Minnesota United schedule into my Google Calendar yesterday. Can't wait for the season. Being with a team from the beginning is a rare treat.

Xherdan

Bad at Good Games
    Years
  • We get to face this crooked team again. Let's see if we get to knock them off the FA Cup.

Also, Gremio does not know how to sign players. All we have until now is a 38 year old fullback, some centerforward nobody's ever heard of, and this striker from a 3rd division club. Meanwhile smaller teams are hiring much better players. I hate this.

Years
  • Karanka turns on the fans, perhaps the beginning of the end for him here.

On the bright side Ipswich are getting battered tonight. Think they've found their level.

Ipswich were very poor in that game, Exeter looked like the better side for long periods. It can't be too exciting being an Ipswich fan, stuck in the Championship for all this time with no cup runs.

Xherdan

Bad at Good Games
    Years
  • Congrats on Mustafi for getting his first goal.

Surely, the craziest way to win a game is via a panenka in the 98th minute.

Also, Gremio hires Beto da Silva, a 20 year old boy who used to play for PSV. All i've been hearing about this guy is good stuff, so he better play good.

Years
  • Yeah really looking forward to the Champions League now, will be interesting to see how Leicester get on against a really good Sevilla side.

Years
  • Anyone want to predict Liverpool vs Chelsea? I'm going for Liverpool win/draw, though if you consider picking 2 possible outcome cheating I'll go for a draw.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • Anyone want to predict Liverpool vs Chelsea? I'm going for Liverpool win/draw, though if you consider picking 2 possible outcome cheating I'll go for a draw.

If Mane's back in time (he's just come from African Cup), then it could go either way. If he's not, Chelsea will take it. Mane's been so influential for them this season that I think it will be decided for them by his participation.

Any big name transfers happening? I see Greizmann popping up, as well as Sanchez/Ozil contract stuff (Arsenal seriously need to get these two tied down as well as the Wenger situation sorted if they want to challenge)

Years
  • Looks like we're going Double Dutch again. Yanic Wildschut (7m apparently) and Mitchell Dijks (loan) replacing Olsson and presumably Brady. I guess we've just given up on defending and hope that goals take us to the playoffs.

Back