• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sports The Football Discussion Thread!

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    The last chance for Bosnia was indeed terrible. Should've done a lot better. The game finished 2-1 Argentina.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Not a very good game at all.

The Football Discussion Thread!

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Germany were very poor in the second half, only winning 1-0 in the last 45 minutes against 10 man Portugal. I was expecting at least 7, 8, or 9-0.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Germany were very poor in the second half, only winning 1-0 in the last 45 minutes against 10 man Portugal. I was expecting at least 7, 8, or 9-0.

I mean there's no need to strain themselves that much when you know you've basically got the game in the bag. I'd rather they take the game 4-0 then tire themselves out by racking up the score and possibly screw themselves over for the next game in the process.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Told ya.

Awfulest of the most awful that could have happened. Half of our players didn't even try. And Pepe was the dumbest person alive in that moment. Should have stayed away from Muller, he only got sent off because he went there to provoke him and nudge his head.

Coentrão's replacement is a noob who almost never played at the left in his life. Every team that plays against us will have an open highway through that side. At least Almeida won't be really missed, he's terrible. How the hell is he even chosen, seriously.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Pepe's idiocy has probably cost Portugal's chances of advancing to knockout stages.

Edit: Oh god, Shola Ameobi coming on for Nigeria. This already monotonous game cannot get any more monotonous.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    That was a really boring game, I think I was falling asleep there. First game without a goal. Expected better from Nigeria.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I think it was slightly worse. I hope USA vs Ghana is a much better game... hopefully the likes of Gyan or Dempsey will provide some of the goals.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Fabian Johnson and Jermaine Jones are certainly better than Jozy. Can't wait for him to head over from 3 yards when it's easier to score.

Years
  • Time to see if Altidore actually looks like a professional footballer when he plays for his country, he certainly doesn't in the BPL.

Also Iran and Nigeria owe me 2 hours of my life back.

The less said about Portugal the better.

Back