• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race V 9.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years
    Double-check the number before posting from now on, this was the second time you posted wrong number. The first time was this but nobody fixed the count then.

27 is currently the correct number. Notice the wording of the count rule:
    If you are male, the count goes down by 1 but if you are female, the count goes up by1!
    There's no mention that you must post a number so we can assume that the count is running automatically despite of the number in your post.

Last edited:

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
    Double-check the number before posting from now on, this was the second time you posted wrong number. The first time was this but nobody fixed the count then.

27 is currently the correct number. Notice the wording of the count rule:
    There's no mention that you must post a number so we can assume that the count is running automatically despite of the number in your post.

Not sure how this keeps happening. It's actually like the 5th time it's happened. I would say maybe the newer posts aren't loading but that doesn't happen on any other thread. I'll keep a sharper eye on it from here on out. Sorry everyone. 😅

EDIT: Judging by the last post on the previous page, I think the problem is that I somehow keep loading the previous page instead of the most recent one. Not sure why.

Anyway, 22.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back