• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race V 9.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

:dablet: indeed

which makes me wonder at what point is it considered monopolizing? I just want to make sure I aint doing the wrong thing :)
    pretty much when you're making every other post in the thread and not letting others have a chance to post, or you're consistently showing up as the last poster in the thread.

It's been in FG's rules for ages, I think it was a little more enforced back then (?), but after what happened on Monday I felt it needed to be addressed. If the thread begins to show signs of dying or if we can agree to not to repeat the mess then I'll agree to let the rules be relaxed a little more :)

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years

pretty much when you're making every other post in the thread and not letting others have a chance to post, or you're consistently showing up as the last poster in the thread.

It's been in FG's rules for ages, I think it was a little more enforced back then (?), but after what happened on Monday I felt it needed to be addressed. If the thread begins to show signs of dying or if we can agree to not to repeat the mess then I'll agree to let the rules be relaxed a little more :)

I get that, I often just have the irk to continue on conversations that started in certain threads, even though here it often isn't the case, so I tend to less "spam post" (if thats a proper term for it) than when there are people talking about a certain subject.

No idea if it was enforced at all, probably was when I was gone for some time :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back