• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Pokemon Battle 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2024
    I hate to break the chain but I wanted to continue the game, I'm just not sure where to find the current Pokémon that aren't in either the Hallof Fame/Shame

Years
    I hate to break the chain but I wanted to continue the game, I'm just not sure where to find the current Pokémon that aren't in either the Hallof Fame/Shame

They are found in the first post Dave! Most games will have rules etc. in the first post so it's always worth a look there in any new game :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Hoopa - 18 (ATTACK)
    Mimikyu - 46
    Prinplup - 28
    Gourgeist - 30
    Charmander - 58 (SAVE)
    Tsareena - 30

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2024
    Hoopa - 16 (ATTACK)
    Mimikyu - 46
    Prinplup - 28
    Gourgeist - 30
    Charmander - 60 (SAVE) HALL OF FAME!
    Tsareena - 30

I did look on the first post but I only see a huge list of Pokémon already in either the Fame/Shame list. I don't see a list for uncategorized pokemon. Maybe I'm just blind?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hoopa - 10 (ATTACK)
    Mimikyu - 52 (SAVE)
    Prinplup - 28
    Gourgeist - 30
    Venonat - 30
    Tsareena - 30

Only Pokemon that have made the Hall of Fame or fallen into the Box of Shame are listed.

Years
    Hoopa - 10
    Mimikyu - 54 (SAVE)
    Prinplup - 28
    Gourgeist - 30
    Venonat - 28 (ATTACK)
    Tsareena - 30

I did look on the first post but I only see a huge list of Pokémon already in either the Fame/Shame list. I don't see a list for uncategorized pokemon. Maybe I'm just blind?

There is no list for mons not yet used on the forum.

I do have a list I made at one point that I've been keeping on my desktop, but I sometimes forget to remove a mon so it might not be entirely accurate.
    I'd recommend clicking on the Magnifying Glass and using 'Search this thread'. If you type a mon name in there and it yields no results, then the mon has not been up yet.

Anyway, I put it in the below spoiler if you want. Just make sure you use 'Search this thread' to double check anything on here as already mentioned if you use it.

Edit:
    wait search this thread is gonna point you to this post now for these lol
    maybe copy paste them into a notepad so I can remove them again xD

Edit2:
    dunno if you copied it yet, but you've posted sine thise post so I removed the list again so it doesnt clog up the search results xD

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back