• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The H-Staff Got a New Blade to Play With

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
  • The Trade Corner mod got promoted today. Everyone congratulate TwilightBlade on her awesome promotion and future success as a higher staff member!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_mdlvzvPFbX1rqa4q6o1_500.jpg

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I am so proud of you bb. You're my inspiration and I love you like the sister I never had. <3

Last edited:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Congratulations Blade! :DDDDDDD This was horribly overdue and you so deserved it. Now have fun in HQ with all the interesting threads and such. Oh, and you should probably also watch out for Luke :p

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    HI BLADE.

I'm pretty speechless. I...I know you're going to do awesome as an h-staff member. :3 That's all.

tears ;____; so proud rn

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Very happy about this! You'll probably see why in a little while. ;)

If not, someone should direct you to where you need to go.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Bladey, congrats! Your name looks awesome in that orange. <3 I hope you do well as a supa mawd.

And yay you can actutally answer my VMs now.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

*goes running around from room to room like an idiot*

tumblr_m09kxifQFL1qht7gho1_500.gif

CONGRATULATIONS BB! YOU DESERVED IT!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Woah two new s-mods in about a day!

Congrats blade! This is pretty exciting news and your name looks really cool in orange. :D

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • to shiw how awesone i thinka this id i stamped thiz message out as quickly as i could on my ohone withouf correcting erroes . congratulations twiligtblade!!!

Catalyst.

Nothing of significance
    Years
  • This is going to be really awkward since I don't really talk to you but nonetheless:

YAAAY, congrats Blade :DDD And here's to getting to know you better so the next time I post in one of these threads I'll have a clue what to say :P

Years
  • Congrats to TwilightBlade becoming a S-Mod!

OMG Blade, that orange totally screams you. It's about time we needed a new female S-Mod after we promoted so many men this year.

We know you're gonna do an awesome job, and now you have to prepare for stopping adbots and spammers in your tracks.

Congrats girl, we know you'll be amazing.

- Hikari10

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    FSKLDJGH WHY DID I MISS THIS

Congrats cutie, I'm so proud of you! :D It's about time you got promoted, you've deserved it for a long time with how much work you do to help people around here. Plus you look like an orange. I like oranges. <3

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Luke seems a bit touchy feely right now so watch out~! Anyway, congratulations on the much deserved promotion and to a successful tenure Moderator as well as successful future as a Super Moderator.

Back