• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hunger Games [GAME OVER]

Years
  • You're the creepy stalking neighbour. Of course you're always watching.

Also, Sonata's name is mispelled as Sontana in the OP. Sontana career confirmed

You've spoiled my secret role now. It's called the Creepy Stalking Neighbour and my only action is to annoy Fox. If he kills himself out of a desire to just be rid of me I win.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    YOU HAVE GOT TO BE JOKING

What are the odds?

I'm gonna go cry because I died before the game even properly started
    and it was random

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • YOU HAVE GOT TO BE JOKING

What are the odds?

I'm gonna go cry because I died before the game even properly started
    and it was random

Whoever killed you has horrible...

... manors

The Hunger Games [GAME OVER]

get it, manors, manner, mansions
    you died in a mansion
    hueheheheh

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    so we have an immortal medic? lol, perfect c:

but um, isn't it possible that our investigator just got killed? since our victim is also from District 3?

Years
  • Maybe the medics lying???? It could be a career, cos there allowed to talk to each other, and once everyone hides in that zone, one of them... dies.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • This is what I thought, what if Klippy is lying? What if Greenflame is the investigator? This is gonna be a bad start, if that happens...

Years
  • Maybe the medics lying???? It could be a career, cos there allowed to talk to each other, and once everyone hides in that zone, one of them... dies.

True, but it would be pretty boring if the mafia were stupid enough to try that over and over. It would make things way too easy.

This is what I thought, what if Klippy is lying? What if Greenflame is the investigator? This is gonna be a bad start, if that happens...

I didn't even think of that. There should be clues in the post from eros somewhere if he was.

Years
  • In the PM I got, it says any zone I select at night will be completely safe from the Careers. I figured it'd be smarter to reveal myself and just have us all protected every night rather than confuse people. Then the only deaths are coming from our day actions.
    Hey Klippy to make sure you aren't lying can you take a pic of that PM? Anything you want to keep secret from us you can. I just want a confirmation that you are in fact a Medic.

Salzorrah

Years
  • guys, you cant just believe from a PM pic, he could have tampered with it, to look like a legit PM. I know Klippy, and he's the type of guy to screw people over. I dont think he's a career just yet, but I dont think he's the medic either.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    there should be clues? hm, that might put us in trouble then. since the word 'check' is used so many times in the death post, that might mean that the one who could check someone's alignment, being the investigator, has passed. then again, there don't seem to be any references to 'technology', since that should be the investigator's forte. unless 'rolled up' and 'piped up' count, but that doesn't seem very technological methinks...

also, even if Klippy isn't lying, if we all hide in the same area we're sitting ducks. the Career roleblocker could simply block him and one of us would be killed guaranteed.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • GF could very well have been the investigator. :/

I'm surprised you guys missed this when looking for clues! "Silently, behind the crowd, the other District 3 tribute mourned the loss of their friend"

I'm starting to think this wasn't so random, if that's possible.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    GF could very well have been the investigator. :/

I'm surprised you guys missed this when looking for clues! "Silently, behind the crowd, the other District 3 tribute mourned the loss of their friend"

I'm starting to think this wasn't so random, if that's possible.

i think we didn't miss that as much as it was obvious ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ but just that one of the District 3 tributes was killed, doesn't mean that it was the Investigator per se.

i think it must've been random, no? otherwise, the Careers would be way overpowered by managing to identify the Investigator AND figuring out where he was hiding in one night :/

Last edited:

Salzorrah

Years
  • There is a 50/50 chance that GF is the investigator, so we are basically left with little to no clues :[ By now, I guess all we do is try to avoid lynching anyone?

KILL [arachnidsGrip]

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • In the PM I got, it says any zone I select at night will be completely safe from the Careers. I figured it'd be smarter to reveal myself and just have us all protected every night rather than confuse people.

I hope you guys remember that even IF Klippy is telling the truth and he is the Medic, his power can be negated by one of the Careers each night. At that point, we'd be hiding all the in the same spot, so if the Careers choose the right zone, bam, that's one of us gone guaranteed. But then it'd be random, but we could lose someone very important if we all banded together to hide under Klippy's wing. And then, if Klippy turns out to be a Career instead and is lying to us, he can pass on information to the Careers as to where we're all hiding at night, and guarantee a kill every night. While I don't like to be distrusting of anyone, and believe that Klippy is likely the medic he says he is, it is unwise for us all to gather together to try and stay alive during the night. Other than that, we don't really have much yet to go on. If everyone votes for themselves to be killed then it'll be up to GF to decide who dies. Is that how you all want to settle tonight then?

Years
  • Well crap.
    I forgot about the role blocker.I seriously need to read the OP more thoroughly so it will stick in my head.

I normally have suspicions by now, but I have to be honest with you I have got absolutely no idea. Klippy could potentially be a mafia trying to lure us into an easy kill, but then again that's obviously a stupid idea.

Gunner looks pretty innocent to me though tbh, mafia would probably be pushing for a lynch. Unless of course she realises that and is playing us, but it doesn't seem that great a tactic.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    why doesn't anyone listen when i say smart things :c

well, that's nice and all, but please realise that abstaining is not allowed. and i think it's just silly to be voting for yourself if you know you're a Reaped :/ but admittedly, i wouldn't know who is suspicious at this point either. guess i'll wait until tomorrow, we can always kill off an inactive person if all else fails?

Yukari

Assuming that Klippy is telling the truth he has basically made his power useless. And that kinda sucks.

Aside from the possibility that Klippy is mafia, there really aren't any leads so far as to who could be Mafia. :c

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Assuming that Klippy is telling the truth he has basically made his power useless. And that kinda sucks.

I would completely disagree. Klippy's power is still very usable. It's all about manipulation and information. If you can get hold of info, pass it on and use that to manipulate the situation, then you're set. Klippy could be giving said information to the Careers to try and manipulate the situation. They now have some things to discuss and choices to make. I think it was a smart move. Klippy has identified himself a strong player in this game. Whether he is or isn't won't be 100% verified in this chat. It's worth experimenting with however.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I don't believe I can be roleblocked if I'm protecting a zone. The entire zone is protected from the Careers as far as the info I was given is concerned. I guess tonight will tell. I'm going to set up my permanent base at the River, so anyone that wants to be protected can go there.

Back