• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Ever since I got Golden Sun DARK DAWN YOU GUYS! I really don't know what to spend my Christmas money on. ._.

Probably just Vol 4-10 of Pokemon Special I guess. :D

And Pokemon White plus school stuff :3

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • On orders from the upper staff (sort of) I HEREBY REVIVE THIS HERE THREAD. So... err... how about those second screens in all them fan games, guys?

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Two months of death :( THIS SHOULD NOT HAPPEN EVER AGAIN.
    It's not two months dead yet though. ;)

Technically, being here specifically, it was never revived given the two month revival rule. XD;

Ah, if only I had the abilities to make my own game, I'd be coming in this forum everyday.

Spira

Programmer for Pokemon Eternity
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2023
    Interesting thread idea, I like how it moves around. :D Although not many updates or new games in Game Development these days, such a shame. :( Since it's Game Development and it'll move around a bit. Might as well post something on topic. I'll just post my game if no one else has seen it.

All I can say is still working on my game. Alpha video:
    Spoiler:

A screenshot of a map. Trees may not be final, still experimenting with tileset but majority should be finalized this month.
    Spoiler:

Thoughts?

Last edited:

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • No matter how much I try not to find this thread =P
    I might as well post, hmm.

Even though I'm mainly a Pokemon ROM Hacker (Fine I use tools, but I'm learing Hex.)

I have messed with RMXP, I cant get the hold of rgss, cant even get ahold of xse. So I fail at scrpting and programing and coding, yay!

I do plan to get more into Game Devolpment sometime, I even have some games I guess (Even not pokemon, or a franchise??)

But I still do come here allot, check out the games, make friends sometimes I play the games too =D ok I'm lieing I hardly play Games or Hacks. I just dont find them that fun. But their still amazing! or good. Whichever fits.

/Cant believe I made a huge post. Hope you like it =3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Is there any story differences between HG/SS and G/S ? [/honest question xD]

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Is there any story differences between HG/SS and G/S ? [/honest question xD]
    From the top of my head, I can tell you HG/SS intertwines the side plot involving Suicune from Crystal version into the games. The plot is roughly the same though, other than maybe a few minor tweaks I guess you could say.

I haven't picked up my SoulSilver in such awhile now, I feel ashamed. ):

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    The battle 'with' Lance in G/S is a double-battle with Lance fighting with you. :>

Buuut, yeah. Only a few differences here and there. There's the fact that there are actual names for the admins and such, but like what Hiiro said: minor tweaks.

I need to see about picking up my Soul Silver and playing it myself. D;

Joey's Rattata

Top Percentage
    Years
  • The battle 'with' Lance in G/S is a double-battle with Lance fighting with you. :>

That's impossible, as Double Battles weren't introduced until Generation 3.

Not quite sure what you're trying to think of here... Oh, could it be the battle in Mahogany Town's Rocket Hideout? When there's two Rockets that attack you, and Lance runs over and is like "2 VS 1 is unfair!" and he fights one Rocket while you fight the other?

This must be what you're thinking of, as in HG/SS it is indeed a Double Battle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back