• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    NO SLAYR LISTEN

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Years
  • bwahahahahahaha

Yeah, Slayr, stop! Giving Shadow nightmares is my job! :P

except it isn't really, I just had to share a deliciously creepy yet safe for PC character image of one of my favorite characters

But if you really wanna have nightmares, go to www.vimeo.com/59571123, as that's a public service video meant to encourage digging out fire hydrants made by one of Minnesota's largest city fire departments. I promise it's totally PG.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I was more referring to the entire thread and all the craziness that has happened here already.

Exactly. I think they'll see all of our abstract and confusing conversations and respond with an understanding of staff beyond what they ever imagined.

Back