• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Joker Game (GAME OVER)

Years
    The few people I haven't seen much (or anything) from are as follows: Mana, Merlin, Gunner, Catman, and Nimsy. (wow that's a lot) I don't know what has been up, whether it be life, or anything else, but we need some people to talk, so for now, [Vote] Nimsy

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    [incriminate] Gimmepie
    It's safe to vote a recruiter right ?

Years
    [Incriminate] Collector Elwood

I don't exactly trust Lycan, but we'll all be happier if we can get rid of the people spilling alignments to other teams so I'm going for it. Besides, I'm pretty sure he's aligned to Doof2 and right now Doof2 is the recruiter who has taken the fewest hits.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021

I don't exactly trust Lycan, but we'll all be happier if we can get rid of the people spilling alignments to other teams so I'm going for it. Besides, I'm pretty sure he's aligned to Doof2 and right now Doof2 is the recruiter who has taken the fewest hits.

So long as your gut feeling is right...

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Because I'm so nice, I added an event. You may ask one yes or no question about the Joker, which I shall answer honestly. mew_nani, as your representative, shall ask the question in the thread. The answer will be publicly available.

After all, you'll be in serious need of a good hint.

As a group, we only get 1 yes or no question? Or do we each get one? :x
    I have a bad feeling it is the former

Years
    Ok, well I might know who they are, but I am going to recommend a question.

"Do they have under 2,500 posts?"

EDIT: ayy lmao and just like that everyone is dead again

Last edited:

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    A sudden, rather brief burst of inactivity! Thank goodness.

Since we only have one suggestion for a question I'll go ahead and ask it now, since it's quite a bit past my bedtime and I'm not up to staying up any longer.

Does the Joker have less than 2,500 posts?

Thanks for the suggestion drewbie! Also Bard I'm not sure why I was picked as representative specifically but you're still a sweetie for doing that so thanks.

Ullion

Years
    So firstly, I'd like to say Happy Birthday to Bardothren! You're an okay guy when you're not going over the top with your schemes. :)

And secondly, I am very sure Gunner is the Joker. I just recently talked to the investigator (obviously I won't call them out by name) and they said that on night 4 they got Davepetasprite^2 was unaligned when I know for a fact that she was at least in Twiggy's chat well before then. I know she's in at least one other chat as well, as for how long she's been in that chat; I don't know.

[Incriminate] Davepetasprite^2

RIP Joker scum

edit: She just so happens to also have more than 2500 posts, so the clue did not rule her out as the Joker, either. ^_^

Ullion

Years
    [Vote] Gunner

Nice work Ulli!

I'm not the one to thank here. Thank the person who found out she's unaligned. :')

edit: For additional transparency, I asked the Alignment checker to give the results for each person with more than 2,500 posts that they've checked so far and on which nights. Here are the results:
    Mana - Blarzigord - night 1
    Ullion - Ionnoiris - night 2
    Desinishon - Nani's guild - night 3
    Catmandatrainer - no result - night 4
    Davepetasprite^2 - Unaligned - night 5

-> For catman we already know he wasn't Joker, but I knew he was a doctor beforehand anywho. It's a shame he had to die. :(

edit: Ontop of all that! Did you guys know it's Bardothren's birthday? Happy Birthday Bard! I hope you have a wonderful day! :D

Last edited:
    Back