• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Joker Game (GAME OVER)

Years
  • So, I was out last night thinking about important stuff, ran into some friends, had a nice chat, and bam! it hit me!

And then I was like, if I'm such an awesome wizard, why haven't I shared my magical knowlege with all of you peasants yet? And so I decided today I would dedicate every single one of my posts to teaching you all magic! How fun!

So, here's your first lesson!

Oops, I think my brain went mushy. I can't seem to remember how any of my spells work. ?\_(?)_/? Give me a few hours and I'll come up with something good!

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • I would just like to wish bardothren a Happy Birthday. :)

That is all <3

Ullion

Years
  • NOW I'M SUPER CONFUSED THAT HAPPENED LIKE LAST WEEK WTF

I'm pretty sure you're on drugs. You should kind to the GM, and wish him a Happy Birthday.

Speaking of which, I hope you have a great birthday today Bard! ^_^

Ullion

Years
  • Makes cents to me.

[Happy Birthday] Bardothren

Er... I mean

[Incriminate] Nuclear Chicken

Years
  • You know what? I thought Bac's reasoning skills were a bit better, but apparently not. After I admitted my guilt because I had assumed he already figured it out, he now insists on killing me. You know what? It doesn't matter! It's not like this is the very last game I'm in and the queue isn't moving. So, I'm here to do what any insane person would do! Yell a lot and cast magic spells!

[Avada Kedavra]Nuclear Chicken

Ullion

Years
  • Just die with dignity, wizard boy.

Chickens for life.

Just die with dignity, Chicken boy. Killing someone because they were chosen to be recruited by someone else. Ruthless :P

Speaking of ruthless, I hope you have a Great Birthday today Bardothren! You know, these days only come once a year - you should cherish it while you can. :)

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Wow. Shooting a poor innocent lackey for something that's out of their control. How savage. We're supposed to be spy ring leaders, not villainous overlords.

[Incriminate with extreme prejudice] Nuclear Chicken

also happy birthday/christmas/anniversary/valentine's day/4th of july/halloween/easter/labor day bard!

Last edited:
    Back