• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Joker Game (GAME OVER)

Years
    I protest. That challenge clearly showcases favoritism towards The Inquisitors of Blarzigord, and not only shows your lack of professionalism, but has deeply offended me and my followers, as it is against our beliefs. Humph.

In other words:

Chickens >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Blarzigord 4 lyfe

Oh, and happy birthday. Enjoy this GIF.

The Joker Game (GAME OVER)

[vote] Davepetasprite^2

bye

...?

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Well, no use hiding it now.

Hi. I am the Joker.

First off, fuck you Yuli, for cornering me, personally, I really want to get on everyone's good side.

Okay, so here are some facts and shit that you have to know about me.

Basically, my win condition (and in consequent, everyone's) is to join in every chat. I am not influenced by anything (recruits, kills, etc)

I am somewhat immortal but there are only a number of ways to kill me (which I won't tell lest I get stabbed in the back by all of you)

And to be honest, I wouldn't try to kill me.

If I join in every chat, this enables everyone to be unified into one super spy network, winning the game for all of us.

But if I die, I get a deus ex machina and basically kill all of the recruiters, ending the game, with no clear winner.

I am currently in Newie's, Twiggy's, and Bac's chats right now, and I just need GP to recruit me in their chat.

I am really not a dangerous person, I don't get nightly kills and shit, and basically I'm like an uber survivor / hunter of some sorts

In regard to what happened last phase, it was a random event in Bard's pool of events. Just so happens he RNG'd the event tied to the Joker.

Basically what happened in the event is that all night actions done the previous phase were blocked, and I got a kill to anyone in the game. I chose Doof because everyone seemed to hate him, he was less likely to recruit me, and it is one less recruiter for our win condition.

You can ask me anything that you think is dubious, I will try to answer as truthfully as I can. All I can say is to please, just take off your votes from me.

Years
    I received a hint earlier saying "You're the last bastion against the Joker." If we combine that with the information in the OP, not to mention Doof2's death, it's clear you're an antagonistic role and not someone I want to see alive.

[Incriminate] Davepetasprite^2

As for this "challenge", the great Tentacled One does not have virtues for he is beyond such trivial and human matters. The mighty Blarzigord's words are our virtues and He is virtue in itself. We all exist solely to fulfil His will and provide Him with worship, bodies for tentacles and a source of amusement through our suffering. We can only hope that we please Him enough to be welcomed into his hall beyond all universes to bask upon his infinitely tentacled greatness. Blarzigord is all powerful and his will, whether we acknowledge it or not (fucking not believers), shall be done lest you be doomed to an eternity of misery at his whims.

Praise be unto him.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    Quiet chat is quiet. Lordy.

Meh I might as well get a vote and essay in at the very last minute.

[Incriminate] Nuclear Chicken (I have a bad hunch about voting to lynch Gunner so I'm just gonna use a throwaway vote.)

Essay: What the heck is a Blarzigord?

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    There's a reason for it. Gunner clearly has a majority vote on her, and I want to test something. She claimed she can only be killed via special means, and she mentioned to me at least if she dies, the recruiters die with her. What this means is uncertain; do the recruiters that voted to lynch her die? Do the recruiters that have recruited her die, making her a living time bomb? Or does every recruiter die? There's a lot I don't know about Gunner and I'd like to have more information to work with. I can't hurt Sammy by voting for her as it's one vote for her among many for Gunner, and I don't want to see what happens if she does die via lynching and that kill condition is dependent on who voted for her.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    blarghblarziblarghBLALRBLARGHblarzblargh...

BLARGHBARGHBARDBLARGHZIBLARG. BLARBLARZIBLARD.​

No context needed, amazing words.

Okay personally, @drewbie, maybe because the Joker is a wildcard role? Tbh i don't really know what is there to explain tbh...

@everyone, PLEASE I AM TELLING THE TRUTH. atleast remove the votes from me. I FUCKING SWEAR THAT I WILL WIN THIS GAME FOR US.

even Bard himself has given us enough time to reconsider your choices... There's also a reason why it's called THE JOKER Game, (apart from being based on an anime)

Back