• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Joker Game (GAME OVER)

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    How pathetic. Hiding behind and worshiping a mere farm animal. Surely a worthy spy organization can do better than that.

And indeed, they can. Why settle for a little bird that's noisy, messy, crows incessantly and is demoted to laying eggs and being food for your table? Chickens panic over the slightest thing and any spy worth their salt knows unnecessary noise can be catastrophic. Not to mention they only flog your ankles and bite you. How pedestrian!

Rabbits are quiet, good at hiding, are regarded as lucky, and are fluffy companions that want nothing more than to sit in your lap, be petted, and act cute. And they are! They retain their cuteness into adulthood unlike chickens, can be trained to use a litterbox, and come in a variety of colors. They are also far more frightening; the Rabbit of Caerbannog is a man-eating lagomorph that bites the heads off of anyone who dare comes near it, and there is a population of rabbits out there on a South African island that have become carnivorous, stalking and eating birds. With such cuteness and danger wrapped into a fluffy, soft, affectionate little package, how could you say no?

Years
    How pathetic. Hiding behind and worshiping a mere farm animal. Surely a worthy spy organization can do better than that.

And indeed, they can. Why settle for a little bird that's noisy, messy, crows incessantly and is demoted to laying eggs and being food for your table? Chickens panic over the slightest thing and any spy worth their salt knows unnecessary noise can be catastrophic. Not to mention they only flog your ankles and bite you. How pedestrian!

Rabbits are quiet, good at hiding, are regarded as lucky, and are fluffy companions that want nothing more than to sit in your lap, be petted, and act cute. And they are! They retain their cuteness into adulthood unlike chickens, can be trained to use a litterbox, and come in a variety of colors. They are also far more frightening; the Rabbit of Caerbannog is a man-eating lagomorph that bites the heads off of anyone who dare comes near it, and there is a population of rabbits out there on a South African island that have become carnivorous, stalking and eating birds. With such cuteness and danger wrapped into a fluffy, soft, affectionate little package, how could you say no?

You are making it quite hard to pick who to "incriminate". However, look at your signup post.

Oh I dunno, it sounds all complicated and backstabby and- ah screw it. I haven't been in a proper mafia related role in a really long time and I was the de-facto mafia leader in 102 (sorta) so I already have a good idea of what to do. I like being a hammy villain. I like backstabbing and plotting against people. I like biting people's necks recruiting people - it's even in my signature. Sign me up it sounds fun! ^^

I can't trust you after you have clearly stated you bite people's necks.

mew_nani

Years
    You are making it quite hard to pick who to "incriminate". However, look at your signup post.

I can't trust you after you have clearly stated you bite people's necks.
    There are lots of vampires living in neighborhoods living perfectly normal lives, not harming a soul. also that was a callback to an EM game I won but I can't really expect people to get that so I'll give you a pass on that

[snip]
    Need I say more?

Who says albino rabbits can't be cute?

It doesn't help you're siding with a bunch that are willing to allow breeds of chicken like cornish hen to live and suffer debilitating diseases brought on by their fast growth that leave them in severe pain until they eventually die. Broiler chickens bred for meat tend to grow very quickly, and they unfortunately develop health complications later in life that are very painful to them and often kill them. Slaying them is sadly a mercy kill.

Also (forgive me for editing my posts so much) have you even seen what some chickens look like? Here have a sampler:

Are these really worthy of your worship?

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I have an idea:

Can we equally incriminate both and have them both have 50% chance of failure to recruit? O:

mew_nani

Years
    I like how you can only come up with two frightening pictures of bunnies, one of which isn't even real. I also already mentioned the Rabbit of Caerbannog before which was the little clip you put, which I personally find appealing. Who wouldn't want an attack rabbit that sits on your lap and bites the heads off of marked men or political prisoners who have outlived their usefulness? It took on several knights and could only be taken out by the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch. A very good pet of choice for an evil overlord or mastermind.

Oh, did I forget about mentioning the common chicken's cannibalism habits? They can and do eat chickens who have become wounded, and often eat them alive. Why would you worship these things again?

Gonna have to go with Bac on this one, sorry xD
    [snip]
    This is just WAY too cute to resist.

What about this?

mew_nani

Years
    You think that's bad? I saw a whole horde of chickens start devouring a poor helpless hen caught underneath the fence. We got her out in time but a lot of the muscle around her wing was missing and they pulled the skin right off her scalp. Chickens can be little monsters.

Also I need not mention sometimes chickens will eat chicks and even eat the eggs they lay. It can be very hard to break them of this habit.

Also how is my guild lame? You're a bunch of chicken worshipers. You're highly effective yes but you gather around campfires praising the great Golden Rooster in the sky thanking him for bringing the sun back every morning. I like rabbits (and I'm not actually using them to escape being incriminated I just really like them and really wish I had one because they're fluffy and cute and hide behind your chair and are just cute - there's a REASON I keep using bunny pictures as often as I do) but even I know better than to worship an animal or a species of them. More importantly my guild is firmly grounded in more important matters like assassination, espionage and the research of narcolepsy, which has gotten us quite a bit in the way of pharmaceutical ties and favors.

Last edited:

mew_nani

Years
    If you're associated with narcolepsy you should post pictures of Harriet Tubman.
    What kind of espionage agency uses a calling card like that? Plus again... rabbits. I like posting pictures of rabbits. Narcolepsy is also a disorder many many people suffer from, especially later in life. It wouldn't be fitting to just use pictures of one person.

Back