• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Joker Game (GAME OVER)

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
  • This may only be semantics, but I wouldn't call 50% "very likely" (which implies, to me, it would happen more often than not). Nevertheless, going for one of the recruiters seems like a good idea to me. But the question is: which one?

Years
  • You guys missed a pretty obvious hint in the phase post. I'm fairly confident every agency successfully recruited last night and we are all currently on even footing. It's from here on out that things will get more complicated.

tl;dr it doesn't matter which one of us you target since we're probably all currently equal. Not that any of you are likely to trust me. But hey, praise Blarzigord.

Ullion

Years
  • All events are not mandatory, and no penalty shall be assigned for not participating them. Some, such as for Epicmafia and Trivia contests, shall involve volunteers from the different agencies, while others, such as riddles, shall be open to everyone.

Does this mean that agents not yet apart of an Agency will be barred from participating in some of these events?

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • I think that doing the EpicMafia challenges are not viable, just because it is real time, and it is legit hard for everyone to be on at the same time (see Snailvivor and the dozen cancelled EM sessions) :x

Years
  • I'm kind of with Gunner on this one, I'm fine with events/challenges or whatnot but things requiring everyone to be on at once will be problematic I imagine.

Years
  • I think that doing the EpicMafia challenges are not viable, just because it is real time, and it is legit hard for everyone to be on at the same time (see Snailvivor and the dozen cancelled EM sessions) :x

TBH, I haven't really had time to read up on those EM games, but it's alright, I can find some time before they happen.

ninja'd by Bard xD

Ullion

Years
  • Since time is running low, I feel like votes should start happening soon. Since it doesn't matter to me which recruiter gets a 50% chance reduction on their recruitment tonight, I'll just throw my vote out there:

[incriminate] Elektra Heart since I want to eat chickens - not save them. :)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    [incriminate] Elektra Heart

cus Ullions a babe and hey, whynaaaawt.

Also I'd like an event where I get all the guns please Bard :) :).

Years
  • Random Lynch it is :P

[Incriminate] Elektra Heart I agree with Ullion, chickens are for eating, not for saving.

P.S. Just ate Chick-Fil-A :D

Last edited:

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • A thousand curses upon the severe weather we've been having lately and my dodgy internet service.

Anywho, I might as well try and get a vote in before it storms some more.

[Initiate] Events
    [Incriminate] local internet service thunderstorms everywhere Nakuzami

Years
  • Listen up guys. The Children of Chickenism do not explicitely ban the eating of chickens, but simply encourage a more selective method of choosing who gets eaten.

For example, naughty, rule-breaking roosters can be eaten. The children are fine with that. In our perfect world, you will still be able to eat chickens, just not nice chickens. Only bad chickens.

On that note, I present you with a glorious GIF showcasing several hot chicks fangirling over Star Wars: The Force Awakens

The Joker Game (GAME OVER)

[INCRIMINATE] Mew_Nani

Okay, that was a good argument, therefore I will be okay with that.

For my second vote, [INCRIMINATE] Mew_Nani

Back