• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Joker Game (GAME OVER)

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    But you can't eat these cute guys!

The Joker Game (GAME OVER)

Why would you want to eat something that cute? and spiny too but that's beside the point

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    So would it be right to assume that Nani's recruitment attempt was successfully hindered? If so, we may as well continue to incriminate her, so we can remove 1 recruiter sooner?

Years
    So would it be right to assume that Nani's recruitment attempt was successfully hindered? If so, we may as well continue to incriminate her, so we can remove 1 recruiter sooner?

I think she might have gotten another agent, but some other side effect happened?

The Guild of Murderers, Assassins, and Narcoleptics had a lot of paperwork to deal with regarding the evidence found in their offices, and while they successfully navigated that bureaucratic scandal, it's hard to say how else that night might have affected them.

Because it said they had some "paperwork", but they successfully navigated it. I might just be reading it incorrectly though.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    There truly is no honor among thieves is there? I swear you guys... :P

By the way have fun speculating. I'm telling you guys exactly nothing.

Ullion

Years
    If it succeeded and all recruiters are at 2 (?) recruits now... then should we 'randomly' select another recruiter to lynch today? o:

Years
    If it succeeded and all recruiters are at 2 (?) recruits now... then should we 'randomly' select another recruiter to lynch today? o:

Do we know for sure that all recruiters are at two? Some of us might have chosen the same targets after all.

Ullion

Years
    Not a clue. :P I'd assume at least one overlap has happened so far, though. I assume no one would be willing to share the deets though. :(

Back