• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Joker Game (GAME OVER)

Years
    @bac:

Let's see if any recruiter will approach you tonight xD

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Bunnies and chickens. Hah. Why take them when you can have superior noinois?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Also, bunnies are pretty evil, but so fluffy. Chickens are also pretty scary if they had their way.

I'm gonna [Incriminate] mew_nani since bunnies don't have wings. :P

Years
    All you people fighting over animals when we know damn well tentacles trump them all. Praise Blarzigord and may the disbelievers be eternally lashed by a million angry tentacles.

Also
    [Incriminate] Elektra Heart

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years
    I agree with Twiggy here. People eat chicken, and while it's delicious, we don't need it. Rabbits are good pets, but we don't need them. Blarzigord doesn't even exist. Noiverns though, those things are absolutely epic.

Just look at how majestic it is.

Years
    Yes.

Any ties shall result in the thorough investigation of both parties. The current vote is 5 for mew_nani, 5 for Bac, 1 for Zehn, and 1 for Golgari.

The Caledonian Espionage Communications Network (CECN) shall remain active for another 16 hours. Please carry out the necessary protocols until this cycle's activity is terminated.

EDIT: pardon me, I forgot to mention a crucial detail. Since my attention will be split between them, the lynch will have a 50% success rate on the two targets chosen. If the number of tied agents is three, then 33%, 25% for four, you get the idea.

So, supposing mew_nani and Elektra Heart are lynched, they each have a 50% chance of being lynched (which they would be notified of if it goes through) which then results in a 50% chance of recruitment failure. In short, should both be lynched, they each have a 25% chance of failure.

I forgot to ask a question about this. So you said that the recruiters have a 50% chance they don't recruit that night if they get lynched. What is the other 50%?

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    You guys are aware through her plan that chicken would become a scare resource right? Most chickens are incredibly docile creatures; there's not that many mean ones out there. Tongue-in-cheek rabbit supremacy act aside the only ones that would die would mainly be roosters, and rooster meat toughens as it ages. Effectively it would be a ban on chicken.

Back