• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Challenge] The Monotype Challenge Re:Returns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Pokemon Platinum Steel type run

Lv 58 Empoleon, torrent
    HP 174
    Atk 123
    Def 124
    Sp.Atk 156
    Sp.Def 130
    Spd 103
    Ice Beam, Flash Cannon, Surf, Grass Knot
    Lv 53 Bronzong, Levitate
    HP 147
    Atk 101
    Def 149
    Sp.Atk 101
    Sp.Def 151
    Spd 58
    Extrasensory, Hidden Power(Ice), Confuse ray, Shadow Ball
    Lv 56 Magnezone, Sturdy
    HP 159
    Atk 93
    Def 152
    Sp.Atk 179
    Sp.Def 114
    Spd 96
    Magnet Rise, Thunder Wave, Thunderbolt, Mirror Shot
    Lv 54 Steelix, Rock head
    HP 146
    Atk 108
    Def 238
    Sp.Atk 71
    Sp.Def 76
    Spd 49
    Fire Fang, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Iron Tail

view

I felt like I needed more grinding, but wanted to give a shot at it anyway so I proceeded to the E4. The first two were not even a challenge, but tge fire type trainer was a difficulty. My steelix could not handle a single flamethrower at all, and Empoleon was OHKO'd by a critical Flare Blitz fro Infernape. Luckily my Bronzong had high enough Sp.Def to take a hit so I relied on Confuse Ray-Pray combo with revives. Eventually I made it through.
    The psychic Trainer was also an easy win, so comes the Cynthia battle. I started with Magnezone to try to overpower it with Thunderbolt and suceeded with about half health. Garchomp immediately came out, so I took out Bronzong. Turns out that Garchomp knew flamethrower. Bronzong could only take two flamethrowers, therefore again I resorted to Confuse Ray-Pray-Revive strategy. Hidden power Ice did about a third of damage, so it took time but Garchomp was defeated. The real problem was from Lucario and Togekiss. The only pokemon that could stand aura spheres was Bronzong... Which lacked firepower. So for those two I just spammed Hyper Potion and Extrasensory. I madd sure I revived Magnezone for Milotic. Milotic was a OHKO with Thunderbolt, and Bronzong fainted against Roserade with a sliver of HP left on it. Magnezone finished it off and thus marks the end for my Platinum Steel type run.

When I first started the run, I thought that I would be lacking special defense and speed powerhouses, but as the run went on, I had more problems with considerable physical attack powerhouse and type coverage: I never could use a fighting-type move. I don't know what type and version challenge I will do next... If anyone has recommendations, please inform me hehe

P.S. I'm writing this on moblie and I cant see my HOF shot with the phone. Is this viewable in PC and if not, how can I insert the photo with the thread? I'd appreciate solutions.

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Time to finish my first monotype on Kalos!

Update on Ultimate Poison Monotype Challenge:

Update #4 (Final) on Y.
    • Continued my journey to Route 18 and made my way to Couriway Town, where I beat Professor Sycamore.
    • Continued on through Route 19 to Snowbelle City, then explored the Pokemon Village to find Wulfric.
    • Challenged the gym, and he wasn't too difficult to defeat for my final badge.
    • Went to Victory Road, where I defeated Calem for the final time, then arrived at the Pokemon League.
    • Finalized movesets and held items, then took on the Elite Four.
    • Malva was first. Phibia tokk down Pyroar, Seaweed defeated Talonflame, then Rex finished strong against Torkoal and Chandelure.
    • Siebold was up next, and after Thorn crushed Clawizter and Starmie, Draken was the one to break through Gyarados and Barbaracle.
    • Drasna was almost soloed by Seaweed, with Thorn finishing off Druddigon.
    • Wikstrom was handled easily by Rex, who took down 3 by himself, then Countess finished against Aegislash.
    • Finally, it was time to face Champion Diantha. Here's the video and play-by-play of the battle:

Video:
      Spoiler:

Screens:
    Spoiler:

Hall of Fame:
    Spoiler:

Team Toxi:
    crobat.gif

Countess the Serious Crobat, ♀ - L66 @ Sky Plate
    Ability: Inner Focus
    Moves: Cross Poison, Fly, U-turn, Confuse Ray
    Final Stats: 209/167/120/107/129/199
    drapion.gif

Draken the Adamant Drapion, ♂ - L66 @ Scope Lens
    Ability: Sniper
    Moves: Cross Poison, Night Slash, Earthquake, Rock Slide
    Final Stats: 195/176/173/89/122/156
    toxicroak-f.gif

Phibia the Lonely Toxicroak, ♀ - L66 @ Black Belt
    Ability: Dry Skin
    Moves: Poison Jab, Brick Break, Stone Edge, Sucker Punch
    Final Stats: 216/203/94/127/117/133
    Diantha MVP
    nidoking.gif

Rex the Naive Nidoking, ♂ - L67 @ Expert Belt
    Ability: Sheer Force
    Moves: Sludge Bomb, Earth Power, Fire Blast, Ice Beam
    Final Stats: 221/165/131/156/113/155
    Kalos co-MVP, Elite Four co-MVP
    dragalge.gif

Seaweed the Bold Dragalge, ♀ - L67 @ Dragon Fang
    Ability: Poison Point
    Moves: Sludge Bomb, Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor, Hydro Pump
    Final Stats: 183/118/167/171/187/90
    Elite Four co-MVP
    roserade.gif

Thorn the Modest Roserade, ♂ - L66 @ Miracle Seed
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Moves: Giga Drain, Petal Dance, Sludge Bomb, Dazzling Gleam
    Final Stats: 192/114/117/209/170/154
    Kalos co-MVP

Boxed:
    beedrill.gif

Buzz the Hardy Beedrill, ♀ - L20
    Ability: Swarm
    Moves: Poison Sting, Thief, Twineedle, False Swipe

My next monotype challenge will actually be a brand new one! Fairy types for the first time.

Forum User Name: jdthebud
    Game(s): Omega Ruby, X, Ultra Sun
    Pokémon Type: Fairy
    Single/Ultimate: Ultimate

pkmin3033

Part #3 - Terrorising cruise ships, ambushing people in dark tunnels, and illegal gambling​

Yes, believe it or not, I am still doing this! Well, I put it down for a loooong time because other things got in the way, but I have recently picked it up again and am now continuing to make progress! Albeit verrrry slowly. Painfully slowly, in fact. Grinding in old Pokemon games is such a pain in the backside. I had planned to have a Gyarados on my team at some point, but I also plan on having a Dragonite, and I only need one Pokemon that is going to take me an eternity to grind out. So I dropped the Magikarp. Dropping Butterfree as well means I have one more space to fill out, unless I plan on having a team of 5...I may do just that. Or I may fill my final slot with Zapdos, because then I can make bad Thunderbird jokes.

Had a relatively easy time battling my way through the S.S. Anne, and the hardest thing about Surge's Gym was turning off the second switch to get to him...I've always hated that puzzle, there's no guarantee you'll pick the right switch and it's annoying as hell. Surge himself was a pushove though, thanks to my teaching my Charmeleon Dig before the battle...he didn't even paralyze me. Huh. Rock Tunnel almost destroyed me, though. A Geodude owned by a Hiker scored a Magnitude 9 against my Charmeleon and wiped it out...then scored a critical Rock Throw against my Pidgeotto and wiped it out. Then my Golbat beat it...and he sent out a Graveler. Sigh. I got lucky at that point with crits and because he decided to use Harden, but I was sweating bullets trying to find my way out...god, I hate the darkness mechanics in Gen III. I miss the black outline walls from Gens I and II.

But I made my way out, healed up, then immediately dashed over to Celadon - using my HM Slave Paras to bypass the trainers along the route for later - and picked up my Dratini in the Game Corner...which is Level 18. Bloody hell. I taught it Shock Wave and I may teach it Water Pulse as a stopgap until I get Surf. Not really interested in optimising or whatever as I'll be of a comfortable level by the time I reach the E4/know what I'm doing with type matchups etc, so yeah. Now almost all of my hard-saved money is gone and I need to save for the Ultra Balls I will need to lob at Zapdos, and the Full Restores etc. I'll need for the Elite Four. I'm a hoarder when it comes to stuff like this, ahaha.

Next thing on my to-do list is Erika's Gym, which I will probably sweep with Charmeleon, but will probably try and distribute between all four of my Pokemon so they'll gain more levels. I'd quite like my Dratini to be at least level 25 or so before I do this though, so it's back to the grass to grind...sigh.

Stats:

Trainer Name: Dawn
    Playtime: 6:37

Current Team
    Charmeleon Aznable - Level 33
    Golbat'em up - Level 28
    Pidge "Are you ever going to use me again?" Otto - Level 27
    The Dratini affectionately known as "I'm going to make your life a living hell by stalling your progress because I'm too weak to kill things a few levels below me" - Level 22

Badges: 3/8

Game(s): Fire Red, HeartGold, Emerald/Alpha Sapphire (depends on my mood), Platinum, White 2, X, Ultra Moon, Shield
    Pokémon Type: Flying

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Start of Ultimate Fairy Monotype Challenge:

Update #1 on Omega Ruby.

Name: Titania
    Starter: Mudkip

• Started with Mudkip, then got to Route 102, where I caught Glinda the Ralts, which took a while to get a good nature.
    • Started training her up on trainers, then helped Wally catch his own Ralts.
    • Reached Rustboro City, then defeated all the trainers around it.
    • It took a couple tries and a bit of grinding, since Glinda only knew Confusion & Disarming Voice but she finally defeated Nosepass with 1 HP remaining to get the badge!
    • Moved on to Dewford City. Unfortunately I couldn't explore Granite Cave without the bike, so Glinda got me the Knuckle Badge by herself.
    • After the battle, Glinda evolved into Kirlia!
    • I was now able to go to Slateport City and try to get to Mauville, but Brendan stood in my way.
    • It took a couple tries and a bit more training before Glinda could get past him.
    • Arrived at Mauville City, grabbed the Mach Bike, then did sneaking around to catch a hidden Marill on Route 117 who knows Body Slam.
    • Backtracked to Dewford City and Granite Cave, where I nabbed a Mawile.
    • After a bit of breeding on both Pokemon to get a better Nature & Ability, out hatched Zuzu the Marill and Chomper the Mawile!
    • Trained them up on trainers around Slateport and Mauville I had skipped earlier, and Zuzu evolved into Azumarill.
    • Defeated Wally at the Mauville Gym, then took on the gym myself.
    • Wattson didn't stand a chance against Zuzu's Bulldoze.
    Screens:
    Spoiler:

Team Titania:
    mawile.gif

Chomper the Adamant Mawile, ♂ - L23 @ Luck Incense
    Ability: Intimidate
    Moves: Fairy Wind, Vice Grip, Rock Tomb, Bite
    azumarill.gif

Zuzu the Adamant Azumarill, ♂ - L24 @ Expert Belt
    Ability: Huge Power
    Moves: Bulldoze, Rollout, Body Slam, Aqua Tail
    kirlia.gif

Glinda the Modest Kirlia, ♀ - L26 @ Miracle Seed
    Ability: Trace
    Moves: Confusion, Calm Mind, Draining Kiss, Magical Leaf

HM Slave:
    zigzagoon.gif

Zigzagoon - Cut, Rock Smash

Last edited:

Infer12

Darkness Incarnate
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Forum User Name: Infer12
    Game(s): Platinum
    Single/Ultimate: Single

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 25, 2022
    Forum User Name: xVaporeon
    Game(s): Fire Red
    Pokémon Type:
    WaterIC.gif

Single/Ultimate: Single (for now)

Haven't done one of these challenges for years. Excited to get back into it!

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2023
    Hello everybody, I have not done a challenge in years and the Monotype ones are my favorites, so I am planning on doing an Ultimate Monotype Challenge.

However I feel confused about my favorite type, since a child I wanted to be a Gym Leader but can't decide in which one specialize ( I am really between Water, Flyign, Ground and Steel). So, to find my favorite type I've used the "Favorite Pokémon Picker" from DragonflyCave and made a list of the Pokémon I like the most a few times over these years and grouped the results in an entire one.

I hope not to bother anyone, but I would like to have some opinion about which type would you think I should specialize in and I will start to do an Ultimate Monotype challenge in all generations. Here it's the link to the list. Thank you very much.

https://www.dragonflycave.com/favor...AACKLFJCCF0DEG_IRCGDPLtDTGmCQC3CBCFF3ALAsD3GW

Last edited:

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hello everybody, I have not done a challenge in years and the Monotype ones are my favorites, so I am planning on doing an Ultimate Monotype Challenge.

However I feel confused about my favorite type, since a child I wanted to be a Gym Leader but can't decide in which one specialize ( I am really between Water, Flyign, Ground and Steel). So, to find my favorite type I've used the "Favorite Pokémon Picker" from DragonflyCave and made a list of the Pokémon I like the most a few times over these years and grouped the results in an entire one.

I hope not to bother anyone, but I would like to have some opinion about which type would you think I should specialize in and I will start to do an Ultimate Monotype challenge in all generations. Here it's the link to the list. Thank you very much.

https://www.dragonflycave.com/favor...AACKLFJCCF0DEG_IRCGDPLtDTGmCQC3CBCFF3ALAsD3GW

Looks like you have a fair few water and ground types. Try Water if you want an easier time getting pokemon, or try Ground is you want a bit more of a challenge.

Years
    • Seen today
    Welcome to Gen 4 Bug - where if you want something on your team, be prepared to hit up honey tree after honey tree to get it...after hours of waiting.

This one starts off relatively easy. Grab a starter - ignore it and get to Route 202 and pick up Kricketot. I'm playing Diamond, and I don't think they show up in Route 201 except for Platinum. Oh wells, no big. I spent quite some time fighting to grind it up, knowing it's going to be my only Bug type through the first gym...which is Rock type. Yay.

Bide sucks - took me almost two hours to survive to evolve. So happy that it learns Fury Cutter at level 10. I was about level 14 when I finally went up against Roark in the Oreburgh Gym.

Spamming Fury Cutter is sadly the safest way to make it through the entire gym. Do I have to heal after every battle? Sure - just to be safe, but spamming it gets me through. Don't really have other options yet.

Heading up towards Floaroma Town...and the fun begins. At the Honey Trees, I can get Wurmple to get both Beautifly and Dustox, a Burmy, and a Combee. After two weeks of going every day, I was finally able to get all four. The Burmy was what I planned to turn into a Bug/Steel. Yeah, Fire weakness and all, but it felt like a better option for survivability. That was a nightmare - I don't like that being the only option of getting Bug types at this point. But, in the end, I got them all.

Unfortunately, some of them were so high in level that they skipped moves. Here's a rundown of where we're at after the second gym battle (more on that in a sec).

- Burmy thankfully knew Protect and Tackle. It also evolved to the wonderful Steel Wormadam, picking up Hidden Power.
    - Dustox had a normal run, knowing Tackle, String Shot, Poison Sting, and Protect.
    - Beautifly was the challenge, because it was level 15 when I caught it as a Silcoon. That means it not only missed Absorb but also Gust. I had a Hidden Power TM, so I use it on it. The next standard move it would learn, Mega Drain, doesn't come around until 24.
    - Kricketune has Fury Cutter, Bide, Sing, and Leech Life. Pretty standard.
    - Female Combee (or rather, Vespiquen), knows Gust, Sweet Scent, and Power Gem.

A Bug type team against a Grass gym was fairly easy. I am, however, making a habit of switch training some of my underlevel Pokemon, and healing up after every battle.

Gardenia wasn't too much of a challenge. Vespiquen had just evolved following the last standard trainer, so I ran through the rest of my team (Dustox, Beautifly, and Wormadam) before pulling out Vespiquen to mop up that Roserade.

I unfortunately needed a break after constantly checking the trees and then leveling in the forest (thank gosh for the heal after every battle, right?). I took a couple weeks away from the game as other things cropped up, so this is coming a bit later than it should have. Then again, my current timer in the game is sitting at just over 13 hours. But, moving on in the next day or so. Here's my full team - hope you like my naming convention:

Cricket (Kricketune)
    L 22 / 73 HP / 47 Atk / 30 Def / 32 SAtk / 33 SDef / 38 Spd
    Fury Cutter / Bide / Sing / Leech Life

T-Mobile (Vespiquen)
    L 22 / 67 HP / 46 Atk / 49 Def / 42 SAtk / 55 SDef / 33 Spd
    Gust / Sweet Scent / Power Gem

Sprint (Beautifly)
    L 18 / 54 HP / 35 Atk / 30 Def / 36 SAtk / 26 SDef / 31 Spd
    Harden / Hidden Power / Stun Spore

Cellular (Dustox)
    L 18 / 50 HP / 23 Atk / 35 Def / 25 SAtk / 37 SDef / 33 Spd
    Tackle / String Shot / Poison Sting / Protect

Verizon (Wormadam/Steel)
    L 20 / HP 60 / 33 Atk / 46 Def / 30 SAtk / 45 SDef / 24 Spd
    Protect / Tackle / Hidden Power

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 25, 2022
    Monotype Challenge - Fire Red​

Type:
    WaterIC.gif

• sooooo obviously chosen Squirtle as my starter. he was male, so I've nicknamed him Hydro.
    • battled Gary for the first time in Oak's Lab, and then for the second time on route 22 and I LOST. so I decided to go level up Hydro a little bit more before battling Gary there again.
    • headed to Viridian Forest but went back to Viridan City to pick up some more potions and antidotes after battling the first trainer. also picked up some Pokeballs. headed back to Viridan Forest and battled the rest of the trainers there.
    • arrived at Pewter City and beat Brock no problem thanks to Hydro's Water Gun!
    • decided to head back to Route 22 to battle Gary again, and Hydro evolved into Wartortle before going back.
    • received the Running Shoes and headed to Route 3!
    • Battled through the trainers on Route 3 and went to Route 4. bought the Magikarp from the man in the Pokemon Center for 500 Pokédollars. she was female, I've called her Lily.
    • battled the trainers through Mt. Moon and received the Helix Fossil.
    • arrived at Cerulean City and battled Gary. went back and defeated Misty. onwards to Route 24!

Team

8.png

Hydro, male Wartortle, level 24
    Tackle, Bite, Water Gun, Withdraw

129.png

Lily, female Magikarp, level 15
    Splash, Tackle

Badges earned
    d4q2r16-8b7b8f57-feb8-4683-adf5-3479bc8b0491.gif
    d4q2rgy-d746951e-67fa-4552-bf6d-8a13098023ff.gif

Boulder Badge, Cascade Badge

Last edited:
    Years
  • Forum User Name: viper8890
    Game(s): FireRed, HeartGold, (Emerald or Omega Ruby), Platinum, Black 2, X, Ultra Moon
    Pokémon Type: Poison

Last edited:
    Years
  • ULTIMATE POISON MONOTYPE CHALLENGE

FIRERED

Started off with bulbasaur, caught a Weedle and evolved it to Beedrill. Evolved bulbasaur to ivysaur. Defeated Brock.
    Caught zubat, ekans and nidoran(M). Evolved nidoran(M) to nidorino. Defeated Misty.
    Currently in Vermilion City.

Team
    Spoiler:

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 25, 2022
    Monotype Challenge - Fire Red​

Type:
    WaterIC.gif

• battled through Route 24 and Route 25, arrived at Bill's House. received the S.S. Anne ticket.
    • went through to Route 5 and continued onwards down the Underground Path and battled the trainers on Route 6 before arriving at Vermilion City.
    • received the Bike Voucher from the Pokemon Fan Club owner.
    • also received the Old Rod from the Fisherman.
    • went through to Route 11 to level up a little more. Battled the trainers.
    • Lily evolved into Gyarados!
    • boarded the S.S. Anne and battled some trainers.

Team

8.png

Hydro, male Wartortle, level 28
    Tackle, Bite, Water Gun, Withdraw

130.png

Lily, female Gyarados, level 23
    Splash, Tackle

Badges earned
    d4q2r16-8b7b8f57-feb8-4683-adf5-3479bc8b0491.gif
    d4q2rgy-d746951e-67fa-4552-bf6d-8a13098023ff.gif

Boulder Badge, Cascade Badge

Years
  • Flying Monotype Challenge - Emerald Kaizo Edition

Will be updating after every Gym Battle or Major boss fight, the run will end once I beat the Elite 4 + Steven (replaces Wallace in this hack)

Spoiler:

Team
    Spoiler:

Box
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • (does this count as triple posting? hopefully my sign up post doesn't technically count)

Flying Monotype Challenge - Emerald Kaizo Edition - Update #2

Spoiler:

Team
    Spoiler:

Box
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2023
    Finally I have decided to try a Flying Monotype, sorry if a lot of people does this type.

Forum User Name: Arubetsu
    Game(s): Fire Red / Heart Gold / Alpha Sapphire / Platinum / Black 2 / Y / Ultra Sun / Shield (Maybe)

Extra Rules:

-I cannot use Pokémon that don't have the flying type in important battles (Gym Leaders, Rivals, Elite Four...)
    -The number of Pokémon I can use in important battles can't be superior to their number, so for example if Brock has 2 Pokémon I have to use 2 at max.
    -Not a rule, but I will try to not repeat the same Pokés through the games.
    -Bugs are discarded ( in order to be a different challenge than a bug monotype, since a lot of bugs share the flying type)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2023
    Pokémon Ultimate Flying Monotype - Fire Red

So, finally I left Pallet Town with Charmander as my starter, who I named Max as all my first Pokémon, and after a tie battle against Blue and his Squirtle we arrived to Viridian City, went to the shop, returned to Prof. Oak's lab and got our first Pokéball. First goal, catch a Pidgey, so after some grinding in Route 1 we caught a good one and named Cefiro at level 3.
    Then, we arrived to Route 22 and caught a Spearow named Tramuntana, so with 2 Poké we are ready to fight Blue again ( since I cannot use Max according to my extra rules). This battle was interesting, since we were underleveled compared to him, but as Cefiro and Tramuntana were faster we could win this match. After some leveling, the next challenge is the dangerous Viridian Forest.

Before I bought several antidotes just in case and we easily beat every bug catcher and trainer in the zone, ( as said before, I will not catch bug/flying Pokémon like Butterfree) and our first hard ( it's funny because it's a Rock Gym, no? ok...) challenge was awaiting us, Brock.
    Brock took two or three tries, but thanks to the infamous Sand Attack strategy Tramuntana and Cefiro fainted his Geodude and Onix and also gaining some levels in the process.

Bought some potions, got the Running Shoes (finally!) and beat the trainers in Route 3 ( Too many trainers, Gamefreak...), and good news, Cefiro and Max evolved into a beautiful Pidgeotto and a fiery Charmeleon. Then, it's time to the annoying Mt. Moon, but the good news, I caught a super rare Pokémon called Zubat who I named Mordisquitos ( Little Bites in Spanish). The hard part of this cave was the amount of Geodudes and having low PP's, but finally we get to leave this cave forever, not before obtaining the Mighty Hellix Fossil in the way.

I forgot to say that I haven't bought the Magikarp, the first reason, because I couldn't use it until 20, and the second that I prefer to fish it later, it doesn't cover any type in my opinion right now.

In Cerulean City we got to fight Blue again, and it was really a challenge, his Pidgeotto used the Sand Attack strategy ( Karma I guess) but Tramuntana and Mordisquitos did really well in this fight, and at the end of the battle evolved into Fearow ( I had never used Fearow before, since I love Pidgeot, but I have to say it's really good in my opinion).

After some healing, the Nugget Bridge and Route 24 were expecting us ( I realized that the number of trainers in each route have beein decreasing along generations, and I think it's good, Guess it is to make seem that the game it's longer) and got the SS. Anne ticket from Bill, the next challenge, Misty...

[To be continued]

My Team so far:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Forum User Name: Pumpkaboo92
    Game(s):red++(red with updates basically will only use gen 1 pokemon) polished crystal (soulsilver mapping I believe, upgraded typings and more general pokemon, again will use gen 1 and two pokemon only.), Emerald Cross (It's new, and has some extra features making it simpler to block use of non-flying typed pokemon.) , Platinum, Black 2, X, Moon, Ultra Sun, (optional: Shield)
    Single/Ultimate: Ultimate!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Flying Monotype Challenge - Emerald Kaizo Edition - Update #3

Spoiler:

Team
    Spoiler:

Box
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Status