• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The moon Kingdom-The Sailor Moon Fan Guild!V2

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    -Grabs Chibiusa Voodoo doll a pins it until the whole doll is pinned then flushes it down the toilet-
    Her Voice just annoys me!
    LOL, that's awesome. *high fives*

I remember that episode where Chibiusa returned after disappearing for a whole series. I was like "Oh crap, she's back. Dangit!" XD

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    it was,but most of us still hate her because of her annoying voice! And here's something even worse,mars!
    -grabs chibiusa doll,pins it until I can't pin no more and then I have a party while burning it in a HOT and FIRERY fire-

raekuul

Team Anorith Grunt
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    Aah, no! How can I crush it to death when it's full of fire and needles?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Hahaha! Burn, Chibiusa, burn! :D

And don't worry, raekuul; you can crush the bits that Graceful will crush it into into bits yourself! I know I will. =D

That totally makes no sense, lol.

raekuul

Team Anorith Grunt
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    I followed it well enough.

Anyone here seen Sailor Moon Abridged?

raekuul

Team Anorith Grunt
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    Hehe, it's funny, but not always Work-Safe.

Aww, who am I kidding. With the transformation sequences, since when is Sailor Moon Work-Safe?

Sailor Moon Abridged

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    A friend of mine showed me some of the Sailor Moon abridged, but I didn't watch too much of it. It's mainly making fun of the dub, which I have almost never seen. XD

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    It was English, but I watched the original in Japanese. Sorry for the late reply. I was busy hunting down Chibiusa writing fanfiction and generally lurking around the FF forum.

dannichols

A Theodore Tugboat Fan
    Years
    I forgot to tell you something. Back in June of 2002, I have seen few of the english Sailor Moon episodes. I thought they were okay. I still remember them.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Oh yeah! Lucky me, my favorite Sailor Senshi hasn't been taken yet.
    I'd love to join.

Username: Crystal-Heart
    Favorite Senshi:
    Sailor Neptune/Michiru Kaiou
    Least Favorite Senshi: Sailor Moon (I dunno why, just never cared for her, I like her as Queen Serenity though)

Last edited:

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    The moon Kingdom-The Sailor Moon Fan Guild!V2

I found a funny pic. I love the joke it makes. However, its also funny that Sailor Moon's the one saying it all things considered.

raekuul

Team Anorith Grunt
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    pfft! Hahaa!

"Either you stop being so mysterious and... stuff... or I'll revoke your senshi status!"

Back