• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The moon Kingdom-The Sailor Moon Fan Guild!V2

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Oh wow, I remember that episode. And yes, Hotaru is very much like Sabrina in that scene. *has a fangirl moment*

Maybe that's why I like Hotaru so much. =P

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    She was so powerful, it was love. :P One might she's using rest attack, next she's using psychic, barrier, perish song, and at other times she's just pwning everything Aizen-style with spirit pressure alone :P

But I don't remember her using her scythe to slash up anyone. >: [ Really disappointing... she's only depicted doing it in Mars' nightmare =[

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    LOL I never quite thought about it like that. :P

I think the reason she didn't slash people up is because Sailor Moon wasn't really a 'slasher' anime like Bleach can be at times. They're magical girls, after all. So they use magic! =P

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Oh yes, so do I. A Slashing Sailor Scout would have some awesome qualities I'm sure. Especially if she could still use that magic. ^_^

raekuul

Team Anorith Grunt
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    Username: Raekuul
    Favorite Senshi: Sailor Mercury
    Least Favorite Senshi: Ehh, I wasn't very fond of Michiru, but Healed!Galaxia is probably my least favorite.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Username: Raekuul
    Favorite Senshi: Sailor Mercury
    Least Favorite Senshi: Ehh, I wasn't very fond of Michiru, but Healed!Galaxia is probably my least favorite.
    Welcome to the club, Raekuul! :D

I don't know much about Galaxia yet, unfortunately, but I have to agree that Ami is awesome. She was my favourite for awhile, too. ^_^

And Whaa...? Hotaru wasn't in PGSM?! Blasphemy! >=D

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Wow, it's been awhile since I last commented here, but I'm dropping by to say...

So... is it just me or is Mamoru in PGSM hot?

Yeah, he definitely was. So were the senshi, in my opinion.

However, Mio... was definitely not.

(Yay, backpedaling to a topic that was brought up over a month ago?)

I'd say, by the way, that PGSM follows mostly the first arc of the manga, but... it really doesn't. O_o I don't know what's going on in terms of storyline consistency with the anime/manga, actually, but it seems like only the Inners exist. More than that, isn't it implied that the Inners aren't actually princesses of their respective planets and that everyone came from the moon? Or am I misinterpreting what they're saying about the back story there? (Also, apparently, all of the stuff you remember Queen Serenity and Sailor Saturn doing in the Silver Millennium was actually done by Princess Serenity. You know, like sealing away the Negaverse and destroying the Moon Kingdom. Lulz, canon consistency.)

But PGSM is still incredibly sparkly, and I ♥ it.

raekuul

Team Anorith Grunt
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    It was Saturn in the manga... but the Princess in the

Bleh, and with a metaseries with four different storylines, it's hard to keep straight who does what.

And that's just what has the Toei Seal of Approval on it.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    *looks around furtively*
    *joins*

Username: It was Sparkling Dragon, last I checked.
    Favorite Senshi: Are double-ups allowed? I like Sailor Mercury, too. Otherwise, Neptune.
    Least Favorite Senshi:Chibiusa. Are you surprised?

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    *looks around furtively*
    *joins*

Favorite Senshi: Are double-ups allowed? I like Sailor Mercury, too. Otherwise, Neptune.

Is it ok if your Super sailor mercury/Princess Mercury and I will allow Dark Mercury from PGSM......

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    *looks around furtively*
    *joins*

Well, seeing as your club nickname is still pending, I'll go ahead and say "Welcome to the club, Sparkling Dragon!" :D

And Chibiusa Anti-fans FTW! =D

Back