• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The moon Kingdom-The Sailor Moon Fan Guild!V2

Taemin

move.
Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Again, I wished we could've seen the Outers and Reni in the live version.

I would've loved to see that. xD

& Yeah.. the dub!SM Transformation music should stay far away from the PGSM transfomation scenes. x__o;

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • Anime versions with the English music is fine, though--those usually sync well

I'll have to say I agree here, but that's probably because I like the Inners' English transformation music. Kinda reminds me of the Outers'.

But the clip I'm thinking of (which I promise I'll be able to look for tomorrow or Sunday, providing I'm successful in fixing my computer) has the English voices added in. o_x Just imagine the PGSM Mercury turning her Aqua Mist into "Mercury Bubble... BLAST!"

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • I remember this was brought up in a LiveJournal Sailor Moon group I'm in, and I'll say here what I said there:

The English dub may be cool to see, but I think I'd prefer if the Americans stayed away from it, and let the British do the dubbing. XD

Yes,no wonder us British have better sense in dubbing! I hate most American dubbed things,because we have really good ideas for stuff!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'll have to say I agree here, but that's probably because I like the Inners' English transformation music. Kinda reminds me of the Outers'.

I LOVE the Outer's transformation theme.. ; ;

I used to have it on a CD some years back, and I listened to it all the time. >w>

アガースタ・ネコチャン said:
    Now I am reminded once again why I don't do dubs.

D: Sadly, I can't say the same, since I only watched the SM dub for at least the first four years of my fandom.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I've only really watched the first 10 episodes dubbed, and at that point I couldn't stand it anymore. XD

Though maybe that's because I'm paranoid, and people can't figure out what I'm watching if all they hear is Japanese. lulz

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • sorry i've been well gone....my computer was busted.....this is my S-L-O-W old one!
    anyway well i watched dubbed version most of my life.....it is babyish and kid-ish but thats just americans(*Crys*) No offence if your american but thats how american TV producers are! they just turn any japanese teenage cartoon in to a kids as they think its a kiddy cartoon!

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • I LOVE the Outer's transformation theme.. ; ;

*high fives* I personally think that it's probably the coolest transformation song ever. Rockin' out to violins? Yes, please!

D: Sadly, I can't say the same, since I only watched the SM dub for at least the first four years of my fandom.

Admittedly, I've got to say the dub's still got a special place in my heart for the same reason. XD; At least, I'm still fond of Jupiter's and Venus's voice. And, of course, the DiC background music. (<3 to Sailor Moon's as well. Every transformation sequence should include random timpani.)

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • Every one loves sailor jupiter and Venus' Voice! That reminds me! i liked sailor moons voice in the first 2 series and but in series three it gets well......weird!

Years
  • No offence if your american but thats how american TV producers are! they just turn any japanese teenage cartoon in to a kids as they think its a kiddy cartoon!

I am American (unfortunately sometimes) and completely agree with you. Seriously, what was with the ridiculous "Sailor Says" bits at the end of each of the first two seasons?

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • Please use the form *sighs* Yeah i know! come on! Thats just the way american producers are! plus im gonna create my own anime(hopefully) and no one is gonna change what it is or Im gonna sue 'em!

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Well, welcome, dannichols! Or as we'll now call you here, Sailor Venus! :D

Hmm, it'd be awesome to see some Sailor Moon manga in stores, as I have actually never seen an actual volume of it. XD

Back