• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Name Rater

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
Years
Haha! I like the pun 10/10.

I named the Zekrom I just caught Deep Chris! (I was gonna name it something like Thunderburst or something epic like that, but it's Pokedex entry said it was the Deep Black Pokemon. I couldn't pass up the opportunity. {XD})

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
8/10

Nice.

I named my Heatran Pompeii, from the place in Italy of the same name, which was famous for being swept away by a volcano.

Adam Levine

Years
8/10
Yes. Even though it's more "foresty", it's a great name nonetheless.

I have a Combusken I named KFC. You know why.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
Years
10/10. That's a perfect name for Combusken.
xD

I [almost] never nickname my Pokemon...because I suck at nicknames, but I do have a Furfrou named Puppy. Not only do I think it's cute "Puppy, I choose you!", but it was also the name of a very special dog in my life growing up!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
7/10, seems fitting enough. xD

I named my Chikorita partner Littlefoot in PSMD! Not just because she has little feet, but also because I like The Land Before Time, hahaha.

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 26, 2018
Oh man, I loved those movies as a kid! Anyway, the name is really fitting and I like it. 10/10

Truffles is a nice name. 8.3/10

I named my Gardevoir Grace, not only because it's a graceful Pokemon, but it's an indirect reference to Supernatural, where an angel's energy is known as their grace, and I see Gardevoir as (guardian) angels.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
9/10 Creativity is key :D

I just got a Sandshrew and named him Ice Cream :3 (hes also holding a toxic orb lol)

Hyzenthlay

Years
1/10 I mean what does Sandshrew have to do with ice cream anyway
10/10 because who would have it otherwise? :D

I plan to name my future Glaceon Cure Beauty, because they look similar and also have ice abilities. :)

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
I'm not a real fan of names consisting of two words in general, but it sounds ok. 7/10

My Raticate is names Top, because he's of course a top percentage one. (He's level 92 or something.)

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
8/10. I like it but Youngster Joey may sue you for copyright infringement.

I have a Shiny Female Garchomp called Tiamat after the Dragon like villain in the Final Fantasy Series.

Years
8/10. Cool name, even if I'm not a fan of Final Fantasy.

In a Wedlocke I did, I caught a Clefairy and named it Rosalina, but sadly I never got to use it.

Hyzenthlay

Years
A very sweet name for a Clefairy! 10/10. c:

What do you think of Ignis, which is one of the Latin words for fire? It's for my female Arcanine. :D

Adam Levine

Years
8/10
Another good child name.

I named my Landorus Nietzsche, after the German philosopher of the same name, because of their mustache.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
91/100
Hahaha! Amazing!

I named my cincinno fwuffy. It's just so adorable AND I LOVE IT!

Adam Levine

Years
9/10

Just give it a Sun Stone and it'll be so fwuffy I'm gonna die.

I named my Mr. Mime The Stupid Mime, because I once had a battle and it one-shot a Mega Lucario.

Back