• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New desktop screenshot thread

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    That 1024x600 netbook I posted earlier, now with Windows 7:

The New desktop screenshot thread

Years
    Decided that it was time to switch up from my Christmas/Holiday wallpaper. Of course, there's snow on the ground outside as I'm typing this, but I had my snowy wallpaper on for long enough.

Spoiler:

Years
    I've had this as my desktop for several months now. It's of Lucina and Tiki from Fire Emblem Awakening.

Spoiler:

YellowTemperance

DeDeDoodles™ by Kirby
    Years
    https://i.xomf.com/vdlvf.png - Link form, image is too big

I redid my desktop this morning, and I really like how it turned out. I'm using the Cheser icon theme, as always, with a personal variant of iron2000's Persona 4 HUD for Rainmeter. The Desktop is a screenshot of the B-Team Hideout from the Mindcrack Network Season 4 map, with my personal Painterly Pack resource pack applied.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I just changed mine not too long ago. :P I bet you can't guess who it is. No, it's not PelleK... at least not this time. It was before I changed it though. Just guess who it is before you peek! lol kidding you can look if you want. XD

Spoiler:

Yes, he is absolutely gorgeous. <3

Last edited:

Jayce

x-kid
    Years
    Spoiler:

I've got mine set up so that it changes every 10 minutes, but this is my favorite at the moment (all of my desktops are just pictures of cities).

Back