• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pekin

Wigglytuff is and has always been on acid.
Years
  • Oi! So, I created this profile yesterday, actually mainly because of that "Ultimate Monotype Challenge" thingy. I'm Danish, so my english may not be perfect, but I just figured I wanted to introduce myself :P

W

Slowpoke Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2009
    hi. im new here, i created this account a couple weeks ago but i didnt really get around to posting anything.

My favorite pokemon are Slowpoke,Slowbro,Slowking,Dragonite and MissingNo (if that counts).

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Nice to meet you.
    I came from Japan.
    I am glad to know this site.
    It does one's best though I am not good at English.
    I want to make a lot of friends here.

How can I have a thread though I want to have the thread?
    Welcome Akira,

I'm sure you'll fit in there's a lot that don't actually speak English. That's why everyone uses Mozilla Fox for the automatic spell check. Joking.

To make a new thread click
    The New Users Hangout
    which is located at the top or bottom of the page.
    Umm...hi people.

*is terrible at making introductions* I'm a huge poketard and I've known of Pokecommunity for a while, so I finally joined...

...yeah
    Welcome to PC R a i n e+,

I like your name, very unique.
    Why noone is creating new RPs ? I look long time for some new and nothing shows up !
    You have to contact the mod of the section and wait for it to be accepted.
    Oi! So, I created this profile yesterday, actually mainly because of that "Ultimate Monotype Challenge" thingy. I'm Danish, so my english may not be perfect, but I just figured I wanted to introduce myself :P
    Hi Pekin,

Welcome to PC, hope you have a great time.
    hi. im new here, i created this account a couple weeks ago but i didnt really get around to posting anything.

My favorite pokemon are Slowpoke,Slowbro,Slowking,Dragonite and MissingNo (if that counts).

Hello W,

Welcome to PC.
    Would that name happen to associated with the movie "W" ?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • hi. im new here, i created this account a couple weeks ago but i didnt really get around to posting anything.

I see you started posting today..
    Have fun and don't forget to post more :)!

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • Oi! So, I created this profile yesterday, actually mainly because of that "Ultimate Monotype Challenge" thingy. I'm Danish, so my english may not be perfect, but I just figured I wanted to introduce myself :P
    That Monotype Challenge is great =] Hope you're able to beat it!
    PC will help you with your English. Anyways, have fun!

Hi W, nice to meet you.
    MissingNo hey? I remember when I used to do that trick. Hope to see yuu around.

break

D-Sun that was called D-Moon
    Years
  • really bad at pkmn...

hi everyone...my name is break !!

* i play pokemon on the NDS *

i have uploaded some videos of me playing on youtube...check them out if you have free time ^_^ !!

* my username is breaktube *

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    hi everyone...my name is break !!

* i play pokemon on the NDS *

i have uploaded some videos of me playing on youtube...check them out if you have free time ^_^ !!

* my username is breaktube *

Hey break,

Welcome to PC, hope you have a great time here.

W

Slowpoke Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2009
    Hello W,

Welcome to PC.
    Would that name happen to associated with the movie "W"?
    ------------

Not at all. I just could decide what to choose for a username so I settled with something simple.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    Hi!
    I'm new here and I've started a new forum - "The Best of the Best with the Best of the Best".
    Hope to see heaps of you posting!

PS: My favourite Pokemon are Articuno and Dewgong!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Sorry for not welcoming all of you individually, but I hope you all have a good time here. ^^
    If any of you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me.

See you around the forums!

Hax

[Control, Alt, Hax]
    Years
  • Well then! The notice directed me here, so... yo! All your computer are belong to us. Bwahaha. :D

I'm Hax! I dwell in cyberspace and steal your bandwidths, muahaha. How very diabolical indeed. xD but all joking aside, I'm glad I joined this forum. It seems fun, and Poke'mon was my main thing to watch as a child. I grew up right as it boomed, so I got the full blast of Poke'mon epicness. ^^ For the win!

I'm very social, so feel free to talk to me~ ^^

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • Just joined here the other day whats up?^^
    Hey welcome =p
    Not too much, how about you?
    Well then! The notice directed me here, so... yo! All your computer are belong to us. Bwahaha. :D

I'm Hax! I dwell in cyberspace and steal your bandwidths, muahaha. How very diabolical indeed. xD but all joking aside, I'm glad I joined this forum. It seems fun, and Poke'mon was my main thing to watch as a child. I grew up right as it boomed, so I got the full blast of Poke'mon epicness. ^^ For the win!

I'm very social, so feel free to talk to me~ ^^
    Welcome to PC! Glad to see another new face around here, hope you have fun.
    I'm new,too.=p

Found this place through shiny gold.=p
    Hey mangaroll, for some reason I first thought your name was mangoroll, and I was like, "delicious!"
    Haha, what's up? Welcome to the forums.

mangaroll

Teh Great Mangaroll
    Years
  • Hey welcome =p
    Not too much, how about you?

Welcome to PC! Glad to see another new face around here, hope you have fun.

Hey mangaroll, for some reason I first thought your name was mangoroll, and I was like, "delicious!"
    Haha, what's up? Welcome to the forums.
    Haha, not the first time.=p

And thank you.=p I just joined because of shiny gold, but this place is great!

Made my whole spring break more fun.=p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back