• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
Years
  • Welcome to the forum everyone! PC's a great place so long as you do your best to enjoy yourself and compliment the community with nice posts! :mudkip^_^:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I want to ask will there be a beta 2.0 version of Pokemon Thunder Emblem

Pokemon Thunder Emblem?

That's not a hack that I'm familiar with, but it would be best to ask that question in the Thunder Emblem thread itself, or just ask the hack's creator. :3

Anyhoo, welcome to the forums everyone~.

Don't be afraid to ask if you have questions, and have fun around here. ^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2009
    I have returned to the world of Pokemon!

Hello all!
    I used to be a die hard fan of all things Pokemon, for example I traded my autographed Mark Mcguire( from st. Louis cardinals) baseball for 3 booster packs back in the day. I loved Pokemon with a passion but during high school, and now college I left that part behind.
    Well I am pleased to say I have ignited my passion and I am going to be purchasing a DS Monday and I am going to buy Pokemon Diamond and begin my "out of retirement" journey! I can't wait to meet everybody and get away from the real world to the pokemon world!

See you soon!
    Captain Kid

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2009
    Hey i'm silversoul and I am new here. I love the pokemon games, dont like the manga or anime lol, I am looking at some of these rom hacks and i might try to make one myself now ^^ once i get to know the community obviously.

Heizer

You are thinking of me
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2009
    Well im pretty much new here the name is Heizer and i join to have a look at some of the pokemon hacks that people have made.

Yahooooooooooo!!!!!!!........

TylerCheatz

I are teh cheater!
    Years
  • Ahh... um... Hi!
    I'm Tyler, you can call me that or TylerCheatz.
    I'd be happy to make some friends, or whatever so, feel free to IM me or something!
    I'm a game hacker/cheater, so if you need any Pokemon with maxed stats and moves, or an item, just ask me!
    So, that's about it!
    -Bai

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Welcome to the forums, everyone~.

Have fun around here. ^^

You can ask me if you have any questions. xD

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • You joined only eight days ago, you can still qualify as new if that's what you want. XD

Welcome to the community, my friend with a long username.

Hope you enjoy yourself. ;D

Sapphir

Hat thief
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2009
    Hi! *waves*

Do a lot of people here like to use smiley faces? ^_^
    There were quite a few on the previous page.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    New here :P

Hey i like to hack roms and stuff even though im not very good but i cant find the toolbox on the website cn someone help me please?

Sunyshore

=^-^=
    Years
  • Hihi, I really hope so, Sapphir. ;D

Hi to you too, Caesar! You should visit the Emulation forums, then go to ROM Hacking section and see the stickies of it. Maybe they could help you. ^-^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back