• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The offical "PC won't load | I can't post | threads won't load" etc. thread.

Wilow-Wisp

Ò__Ô
    Years
    I posted a thread and it never showed up. It was in the RP section and it was called "Biopurge"... I think I accidently posted it twice because of an internet error, but I havnt seen anything of it.

Years
    help pleas

okay, this is the first time in 2 days I have been able to even visit P.C.

I've tryed about 5 times each day in interavles of 10 minutes.
    I think it's caus I'm at the library. the IP adress at the library changes every.... 2 seconds, or so. also all cookies get deleated from the computers, so that might have something to do with it.
    I get the same cut and paist message that the web site could not be found, like if you tryed to go to a web site that dosent exist.

I don't know, I thought the server might be down or something, but I'm no computer wiz, so any help would be apreciated.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I keep getting:
    Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 2883584) (tried to allocate 311296 bytes) in /home/pokecomm/public_html/includes/class_postbit.php(297) : eval()'d code on line 234

Is there something I can do to avoid this, or is it a server error or something?
    :/ Happens mostly in the Daily Spam..

(And yeah it lasts longer than like 10 minutes.. then I just give up and go to another site or just don't bother to post :/..)

Becky_x

Looking for a shiny Bellossom
    Years
    I keep getting this too:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 262144) (tried to allocate 854388 bytes) in /home/pokecomm/public_html/includes/init.php on line 156

Or the database error page, why does this happen?

You don't realise how active you are on here until you're stopped from being here XD

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Yeah basically I keep getting the same errors as everyone else. x.x;; I get it like, almost every other time I try to post or click on a link here. It makes it hard to send messages and post most of the time...

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 262144) (tried to allocate 854388 bytes) in /home/pokecomm/public_html/includes/init.php on line 156

-Neko

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I was going to ask "Why does the forum suck?" but I see that question has already been made in several forms already. same deal though, I get the error message so much it kept me off the forum for the greater part of the day.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Steve, this makes no sense. How can the servers crash like this so bad? What gives?

Marburg

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    I had a lot of problems accessing the site yesterday, and I kept getting the same message as MCAlexandre. It seems to be working fine today though.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    Man, this site is killing me. I keep getting fatal errors when I try to do most anything. Like every day, a lot. I'll edit to give you guys the error message if it happens again.

EDIT: Here's the first one I've had so far.

Sigh...and another...

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 1048576) (tried to allocate 256 bytes) in /home/pokecomm/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1335

Last edited:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I now keep getting these messages:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 2883584) (tried to allocate 311296 bytes) in /home/pokecomm/public_html/includes/class_postbit.php(297) : eval()'d code on line 234

and

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 1048576) (tried to allocate 45 bytes) in /home/pokecomm/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1335

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    I'm sure this is old news, but every couple minutes I get

And the server's kinda slow. Probably because of the amount of people.

yes i get this too often and its usually accompanied with database error. i think i recall yesterday it did this for about 5 minutes when i tried to post on the big brother thread... i lost a massive post as a result :(

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    I posted a thread and it never showed up. It was in the RP section and it was called "Biopurge"... I think I accidently posted it twice because of an internet error, but I havnt seen anything of it.

This is not an error at all. All threads in the RP sections (save for ones in the lounge) are under moderation, so they don't show until Loki or .fate gives the clear. This is done in order to weed out spam and subpar RPs, so just give it some time. If your thread doesn't pop up in a few days' time then it's either a case of staff being busy or your RP not being up to scratch. Either way, all you have to do is ask Loki about it and it should get cleared right up. :3

Really, though; this is all covered in the section rules. I'd suggest giving them a proper readthrough so you don't run into any other surprises.

Anyhow...I got a recurring error message the other day which stated that my posts couldn't be accepted because I had an 'invalid security token', is this just the good old database error under a new name or something completely different?

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    For some odd reason, the only way I could get in to PC is by going to it's IP address (what other choice did I have? The back-up sites were busted too!), which woks perfectly!

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Yeah, how do I fix this? It can take up to 3 minutes to load, then it says "Cannot Find Server" then I try again up to 10 times.

BrainDamage

Vinyl Jockey
    Years
    I have such a low percentage success rate just getting this site to open, Im not even coming on here much anymore. there's something raping this site's servers, and it needs fixed, quick. it might have something to do with all these links to the scam version of pokemon world online, which wants you to download Zango, a program infamous for being malicious and running adware

Back