• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center 2.0 [Read first post!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2016
    1) I'm interested in general discussion, manga/anime, welcome lounge, round table (not sure if that one applies)
    2) Would be interested to venture into online battling, roleplay, fanfiction, wouldn't mind anything really
    3) Pretty committed to both though during exam times or other busy times will be less active but still few times a week, am very interested in just about anything and everything
    Also don't mind any mentor no preferences any would be good
    Thanks
    -Artemis

Sukyandaru

kimi ni baby sweet berry love
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2019
    1. What sections/boards are you most interested in?
    ORAS, Anime&Manga, Video Games
    and wherever I can try to meet new friends :>
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
    Pokemon Trivia, Pokemon General, The Underground, and maybe some others >.<
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions?
    I'm online a lot of the time when I'm awake, because I don't have school anymore. Would be interested in learning about most things in the forum :]

For the mentor if they don't mind maybe sopheria or sheep? otherwise it doesn't matter o:

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2017
    1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? Youtubing and gaming and just getting to know other Pokemon YouTubers
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Hacking, Battling, I like looking at the fan art (That aren't inappropriate) and just all areas of the site
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? I'll be on most days if not every day as and when I can and will alway try my hardest to be active

I don't mind who my mentor is and I have no preference really but think that it'd help me to navigate throughout the site and use the website to it's full potential. Thanks guys :)

Bloodmoon92

Banned
    Years
  • What sections/boards are you most interested in.Advanced Generation\Roleplay Corner and Basic Rules and Guidelines.
    What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and learn more about? Pokemon Trivia and The Treehouse.
    How committed are you on being active and how well you show interest in learning and asking questions. 10/10 for both. :)
    Jinx is my first choice don't matter who else.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? Youtubing and gaming and just getting to know other Pokemon YouTubers
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Hacking, Battling, I like looking at the fan art (That aren't inappropriate) and just all areas of the site
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? I'll be on most days if not every day as and when I can and will alway try my hardest to be active

I don't mind who my mentor is and I have no preference really but think that it'd help me to navigate throughout the site and use the website to it's full potential. Thanks guys :)

Hi there, I'm a fellow YouTuber and I'd love to take you on as my mentee. How about it?

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2016
    someone can be my mentor?
    hacks/fangames
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Roleplay
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? i plan to be an active member making some hack roms and ill frequentry ask about how make one hackrom

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hiya, I've updated the mentor list in the first post, so, please take a good look at that whenever you can! Had to say goodbye to a few of our mentors, but added in JohnnyMustang, our newest mentor, so, don't be shy on requesting him if he's available! c:

someone can be my mentor?
    hacks/fangames
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Roleplay
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? i plan to be an active member making some hack roms and ill frequentry ask about how make one hackrom

Hiya, is there a mentor you're specifically looking for? If no one volunteer to be your mentors, then, I can ask someone to!

Years

• 1. What sections/boards are you most interested in?
    Pokemon General, Trade Corner, and Challenges
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
    Battling/Teambuilding, 4th gen, and Advance Generation
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions?
    I will ask questions about anything I don't understand (which is a lot) and will try to see if any post I am iffy about is relevant/important to conversation

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    1.Hacks,Fangames and fan art.
    2.Hacks and fangames.
    3.I will always remember what my mentor taught me.

-Please be my mentor

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? Hacks,Fangames and fan art.
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Hacks and fangames.
    I will always remember what my mentor taught me.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2016
    ROM hacking (specifically for Gen III games) and Game Dev
    Fanfiction
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? I'll be active as much as college allows. I'm very interested in learning and asking questions

Hiro Aku

Grand Cyndaquil Trainer
    Years
  • Hello, there! I'd like to request a mentor!

Anything that relates to the games and/or ROMs.

All of them really.

I want to be committing to such a great site. I have lurked around this website for years and finally thought about joining. I want to show much, much interest in this learning excitement and being asking hopefully a lot.

Years
  • Hello, there! I'd like to request a mentor!

Anything that relates to the games and/or ROMs.

All of them really.

I want to be committing to such a great site. I have lurked around this website for years and finally thought about joining. I want to show much, much interest in this learning excitement and being asking hopefully a lot.

Given you're interested in the gaming sections, would you like me to take you? My main mentor section is the Pokemon gaming sections (PGC, and all the generation boards) so I know a good chunk of the gaming stuff. I don't know as much about ROM Hacking but I can still recommend threads for you, and maybe some other stuff here and there.

Hiro Aku

Grand Cyndaquil Trainer
    Years
  • Given you're interested in the gaming sections, would you like me to take you? My main mentor section is the Pokemon gaming sections (PGC, and all the generation boards) so I know a good chunk of the gaming stuff. I don't know as much about ROM Hacking but I can still recommend threads for you, and maybe some other stuff here and there.

That would definitely be fine with me. I don't mind taking you at all. Let me know how to contact you easily for mentoring (unless it's site wise, that fine too.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back