• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The ORAS Mega Evolutions

Years
  • My favorites are definitely Mega Gallade and Mega Blaziken. I always choose Torchic as my starter and now that Blaziken has a Mega Evolution in it's remake... it's just amazing!

The Mega Evolution of Venusaur is the most poor Mega Evolution I can think of. I am not entirely sure if it was also introduced in ORAS, though.

Both Mega Venusaur and Mega Blaziken were introduced in X & Y. Blaziken's was actually obtained via an event that happened for the first few months of the game's launch where players were able to download a Torchic holding the Blazikenite (Blaziken's Mega Stone) via Mystery Gift.

Hydralisk

Rookie Champion
    Years
  • Both Mega Venusaur and Mega Blaziken were introduced in X & Y. Blaziken's was actually obtained via an event that happened for the first few months of the game's launch where players were able to download a Torchic holding the Blazikenite (Blaziken's Mega Stone) via Mystery Gift.

Ohh okay, I didn't know that. I didn't play the X & Y games yet. Thanks for telling me :)
    Blaziken's and Gallade's Mega Evolution are the best I've seen so far.

Years
  • Contrary to my avatar and signature, Mega Sceptile is my favorite ORAS Mega. It got the awesome addition of Dragon to it's typing, along with blistering speed that almost always allowed it to get the first hit on the opponent. Sceptile does become very weak against Ice, which is why I keep a Steel type on my team to back it up. Lightning Rod has not provided much use during my run through Omega Ruby, but I guess it's nice to get a free Sp.Attack boost by switching into an electric type move.

On the other hand is Slowbro, my least favorite ORAS Mega. Great defense and all, but it's a bit sad to see Shellder slowly devour Slowpoke throughout it's evolution line, and for the latter to almost be completely entombed inside the shell upon the use of a Mega Stone.

Years
  • My favorite Megas are Sceptile, Absol, Houndoom and Gyarados! But Sceptile is the best because it's one of my favorite starters, it looks awesome and I'm crazy about dragon types.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Beedrill, Lopunny and Altaria are my favs, theyre just so awesome i love that Lopunny got fighting type and its now a really good competitive pokemon and we finally got a Fairy and Dragon type with altaria and does anyone really need to explain why beedrill is so awesome?

Least fav would be slowbro i mean its kinda uncreative and doesnt look that great also i never liked mega slowbro since they showed it.

And on the note of ORAS megas the only thing i wish was changed is that Mega Flygon was a thing that definately would have been my favorite if they'd done it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2016
    My favourites are,

Power wise: mega Metagross, mega Altaria, mega Salamence, mega Beedrill, mega Slowbro, mega Gallade, mega Rayquaza
    Design wise: mega Metagross, mega Altaria, mega Sceptile, mega Gallade, mega Rayquaza

blue

gucci
    Years
  • ORAS introduced the better group of megas compared to XY imo.

Favourites - Meta Altaria, Mega Sharpedo, Mega Camerupt, Mega Steelix, Mega Glalie, Mega Gallade & Mega Lopunny.

Years
  • My favourite ORAS Mega Evolution is, no doubt, Mega Pidgeot. Hurricane with stab, 100% acc thx to his ability and he has some style.
    I love all mega evolutions but i could say that my least favourite would be Mega Sharpedo, just because is uncreative, if i could i´d give him a full shark/torpedo shaped body and bigger jaws.

Years
  • Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt are my faves from ORAS, their designs are really cool! And that's high praise for Sharpedo because I really don't like sharks at all!

Overall my fave Mega is Heracross, but I might be a bit biased. I also like Mega Lucario a lot, in fact I wasn't that keen on Lucario until it got a Mega.

Back