• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
False, I just put my pokemon in poke balls I randomly have available.

The next person likes Ground type.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
False. Don't recall having any difficulty.

The person below has done an impression of their favourite Pokemon at some point.

Last edited:

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
yes I caught Rayquaza in my Sapphire with an ordinary Poké Ball and nicknamed it 'HAHAHAHAHA' bc I was a child lmao

The person below me has played the Gen I or II games before the others?

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
XY was extremely unmemorable to me so I can barely remember... I'm pretty sure I didn't.

The person below me beat Falkner with only a Chikorita/Bayleef

Years
False, I have not raised a Vaporeon just yet. I guess I have overlooked him. When I have a water stone my first instinct is to evolve a Staryu into Starmie rather than evolve my eevee. But one day I will use Vaporeon too, I love all eeveelutions.

TPBM thinks Steven Stone is loveable.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
I have mixed feelings on the ferris wheel. The view was nice, but it was a bit unforgettable because it was so short.

The next person looked all around the ceiling and walls in the abandoned Thrifty Megamart when looking for Totem Mimikyu only to find it behind you on the floor in front of the door.

blue

gucci
Years
True, I did exactly that first time! Kinda startled me when it appeared outta nowhere.

The person below me prefers Ultra Sun & Moon to Sun & Moon?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 1, 2023
In my defense, this was before Gallade was introduced!

The person below me has trained Bidoof/Bibarel as a non-HM slave at least once.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Nope, hate how this thing gets such good abilities and other pokemon don't

TPBM has used a Dunsparce before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back