• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2023
    False. I got a chocolate bar and a lottery ticket.

The person below me has named Gary/Blue a dirty word at least once.

Years
  • False, I'm a bore. I named him Gary.

Tpbm lost a battle because of something that would seem totally improbable like being frozen, paralyzed or atttacted for a million turns in a row, your opponent's focus band activating gain and again keeping them alive or every single Ohko move landing.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2023
    False. I've only ever owned a Milotic once, and it wasn't a shiny. Although in the past I have owned a shiny Pidgeot and I unknowingly killed a shiny Drowzee.

The person below me has never attempted a monotype nuzlocke.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • True. I've attempted a nuzlocke, just not a monotype nuzlocke.

The person below me found the Alola Elite Four to be difficult?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2023
    False. I actually found them remarkably easy. Kukui however I had a little bit of trouble with, but nothing I couldn't handle at that point.

The person below me has never capture Raikou, Suicune and Entei in one single playthrough of Pokémon Gold/Silver.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • True. I was always too lazy to catch them all lol

TNP spent hours on the battle tower in Crystal.

Years
  • False, I wished I could spend hours at the battle tower but a terrible classmate borrowed my crystal, he lost it, and I never got it back.

The next person likes watching Furfrou get a haircut.

Years
  • True, I can't even begin to pick a favorite haircut for furfrou!

Tpbm me inspired the artist from Pokemon xy on the first encounter. He took one look at your stylish customization skills and rewarded you with a slurpuff dress/ pangoro hat.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Do you get that from being stylish? I thought he just gives it to you when you beat the game. Lol

TNP used a Tangela in RBY.

Years
  • Do you get that from being stylish? I thought he just gives it to you when you beat the game. Lol

TNP used a Tangela in RBY.

Nope, you have to have clothes that he likes or he won't give you anything. It sounds like he liked you!

Anyway, I don't believe I used a Tangela in rby so I must answer false. I have to say though that he is awfully cute in the gym battle with Erika in the episode Pokemon Scentsation.

The person below me sheds a tear for Butterfree in the episode Bye, Bye Butterfree.

Years
  • False, this episode is really sad and I managed not to shed a tear.

The next person picked sail fossil over jaw fossil in x/y

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    True! I am so sick of that lord helix meme. Kabutops is cooler lookin too

TPBM has KO'd a legendary on purpose before

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2023
    False, I'm playing Pokémon Emerald. And I guess Ultra Moon, but I've sort of fallen out of that playthrough due to a lack of interest.

The next person has at least once owned a Lopunny.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2023
    I do not. The only Pokémon channel I actually watch is HoodlumScrafty.

TPBM dislikes Drowzee.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back