• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    False, I like the way how Drowzee looks and I love him even more in the Pokemon Stadium mini games which is so hilarious.

The next person attempted to use Ditto on his/her team.

Years
    False, its a great Pokemon but I haven't got the guts to use one. It takes a certain kind of trainer who can make use of whatever set they're dealt once Ditto changes into its foe.

Tpbm has written a Pokemon fan fiction, even if its something unfinished or just written for yourself and not shared with anyone.

Years
    False, I can't think of anything when trying to write a fan fiction.

The next person likes Pokemon Snap.

Years
    False, alas I haven't played any of the Pokemon ranger titles yet.

TPBM wonders what kind of life characters had off-screen. Just to give an example it could be something like who is Ash's dad or Gary/Blue's parents, and how does a kid deal with that sort of absence?

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2023
    I have wondered it sometimes, especially about Ash's dad. I've gradually come to accept that Mr. Mime is Ash's new dad.

TPBM has at least once imagined a custom Pokémon.

Years
    False, and I never knew the cab driver attacks.

The next person struggled finding a Mimikyu to catch after defeating the Totem Mimikyu.

Years
    False, some of the members I have seen are funny.

The next person has used an electric move against Wooper/Quagsire.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2023
    True. Back in the day I was a sucker for the "Mew is under the truck" glitch. Though in my defense, I successfully did the Missingno glitch before that.

TPBM thinks Steel types are cooler than Dark types.

Years
    False, I don't avoid for laziness. I avoid when my pokemon are low on hp.

The next person likes the baby Kangaskhan inside the pouch.

Years
    False, I know what Wiggly's stats look like but the message I take away from pokemon in general is that there is always hope. Three-time VGC champ Ray Rizzo made use of Wigglytuff on his path to victory as an anti-intimdate pokemon. For me however just being there to make some little kid smile with its cuteness in enough use for her :)

Tpbm has played Pokemon ROM Hacks before.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    I think that might actually be true for my Alpha Sapphire team.

The person below thinks a Pokémon that is not Pikachu in-game cry sounds like they are saying their name? (I think this with Houndoom)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back