• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    True. it was a shiny Shuppet in my main Alpha Sapphire file, and it had an Adamant Nature.

The person below me has visualized what would it feel like to hug either a Gardevoir, Meloetta, Diancie, and Gothitelle, all at the same time.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    That's a really nice thought. True.

The person belows all time favourite Pokemon has changed over time. (Like how mine used to be Gardevoir but is now Lilligant)

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    False. Mewtwo was my favorite as a child and it still is.

The person below me has played Red, Blue, or Yellow on Virtual Console without using any glitches.

khaozz

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    Thankfully false.

The person below has found a Shiny Pokemon in the Safari Zone, but failed to catch it.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    False. I have never found a Shiny in the Safari Zone but have caught all four Shinys I have found in the Friend Safari.

The person below has raised a Bulbasaur.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Yep. I'm going to play the game again soon for a Pokemon related challenge (monotype)

The person below me has done a monotype challenge

Sirfetch’d

The person below me has had a trade evolution before!

khaozz

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    True.

The person below me has a Pokéwalker.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Not anymore.

The person below me would side with Nintendo's intellectual protection policy of protecting Pokemon from perverted fandoms.

pkmin3033

False. I believe in artistic expression and creative freedom, even if I find the content personally distasteful.

The person below me has been with the franchise since the days of R/B/Y?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    False. I completed it a while back with a Male Gardevoir as my main Pokemon.

The poster below owns a Shiny form of their favourite Pokemon. (Like I have a Shiny Lilligant)

pkmin3033

False. I would kill for a shiny Bastiodon.

The person below me never wanted Pokemon Z and is pleased we're not getting it

khaozz

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    False. While I'm excited for S/M, I'd have preferred to play Z first.

The person below me has a Pokemon they use in almost every game.

pkmin3033

The person below me uses their mascot Legendary in their main team when they get it.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    Nope. I only did that once when I played Omega Ruby. I didn't use the mascot Legendary in Black and White 2 in my main team at all and only used Xerneas for like two or three battles before removing it from my team and replacing it with another Poke.

The person below me has only traded for Pokemon after they finished the Elite 4 and Champion for their first time in a main series game.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    As my first run through of Alpha Sapphire was a Fairy Monotype. (I.E No trades) that's true.

The poster below has found a Shiny Pokémon and been underwhelmed by its Shiny Colouration.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    True....screw you pokemon mystery dungeon and pokemon the movie 3000..........

The person below me has finished one game of every series of pmd games(besides the japanese only wiiware games).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back