• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

Correct, if we're counting the 3DS titles together. If not, then false; I've not finished Super Mystery Dungeon yet.

The person below me has played all the Pokemon Ranger titles.

pkmin3033

The person below me would let a Scizor cut their hair?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • True, because I'd make that Scizor my.. friend.

The person below me likes the idea of a "Fame" meter in a Pokemon game, where the more things you achieve, the more fame you gain, where fame affects how the people would act around you, and higher fame would also mean more challenging and more rewarding opponents for you to ransack. And they think that the S&M Female protag is cute and she's wearing a shirt that totally shows her nice little neckline region.

pkmin3033

False, because I've not seen a pic of the new female protagonist yet. xD

The person below me has found the majority of the male protagonists in the games to have boring and samey designs?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Damn straight. Which is why i play the females.

The person below me has named an actual pet that he/she has after a pokemon...

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Ehem, Grass mono champion in Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn. Grass mono on FR/LG was way too taxing.. Damn Charizard. Seriously. It was easier in Johto (Gold) where Meganium can at least learn Earthquake to deal against Fire types, and one of my mons was lucky to have HP Ice to deal against flying and other grass types. Then a normal mono, and the first mono I have ever completed, which was also quite a challenge was an Electric Mono with a FR/LG semi hack (or an incomplete one) FR/LG hack called "Lightning Yellow" that enables a Pikachu (that can evolve into a Raichu) as a starter.

Good god i wish i can find and repost my old Monotype shenanigas back in my FR/LG Grass mono and that Electric Mono where i tasted the hate coming from a Charizard (against my Grass mono) and a Rhydon (against my electric mono) who all came from the same Rival in different runs X-x

The person below me wants to do a Fairy type mono in S&M

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • False. I will likely do a Grass Monotype of it at some point though.

The person below prefers Team Aqua to Team Magma.

pkmin3033

False...kinda indifferent to both of them, honestly.

The person below has had a nicknamed themed Pokemon team

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • False. Bug is my least favourite type but I do like the move Quiver Dance for obvious reasons.

The person below has completed the National Pokedex in any game and gained the Diploma from Game Freak Staff.

pkmin3033

The person below me hasn't played a Pokemon game in at least a month.

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    False. I've played X last week.

The person below me has beaten the Elite 4 at least 20 times in one game.

pkmin3033

The person below me was disappointed by the latest Sun and Moon news.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back