• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
That's true, though I like Swampert the most.

The person below me likes to sing the Pokémon theme song, but only when no one's around.

Last edited:
Years
True, especially the good-looking ones like Grant, Valerie and Olympia. Oh cutie Grant let's go cycling together shall we?

Tpbm believes that one or more of Ash's Pokemon should not have been released and would have kept certain Pokemon had they been in his position.

Years
False, I have said the dialogue but you gotta have the voice for it to count as an impersonation I think. I have mimicked Gary Oak though, the way he says Pokemon is so distinctive I can't help myself.

Tpbm has challenged a fully-evolved Pokemon with its pre-evolution I.e a Pikachu vs a Raichu, a Chansey vs a Blissey etc.

Last edited:
Years
True, my Blitzle took on Elesa's Zebstrika, but lost and decided to retire from battling to Pokémon Musical, leaving my party for a while, but returning to final confrontation with Ghetsis as Zebstrika.

Speaking of Elesa...

The person below me likes Elesa's BW design more that her B2W2 design.

Years
Definitely true, as a blonde she looks like she is ready to have more fun and her outfit is in much better taste in the original than it is in the sequel.

Tpbm has wanted to punch scream at a human character from the franchise.

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
True, especially when Ash says 'What's that?' when he sees a Pokemon he knows for a fact he has seen before.

The person below has used a very unfitting set on a Pokemon intentionally such as a Physical Swords Dance Lilligant set.

Years
That would depend on the season of Pokemon. I know a fare few of the anime themes by heart and movie tracks, but I don't know all of them. My guess is that this question might be about the original Pokemon theme. If so then most definitly true, including the pokerap and Pikachu's juke box songs!

Tpbm thinks that gen 1 games can still be enjoyable to play despite their age.

Years
True, but only in Czech, not English....

False, I think they aged really badly. I prefer remakes.

The person below me decided to use Pokemon because they saw any character from anime using it and it seemed great.

Last edited:
Years
True, many times. As a wee tot I thought Kadabra was the most powerful pokemon in the world because of Sabrina's Kadabra. My beliefs weren't that far off, psychic types were pretty OP. But I actively chose to keep my Kadabra a Kadabra, instead of trading with friends and making it an Alakazam because of the way they depicted Kadabra in the anime.

Tpbm walked a very long way, only discover that they had to turn back because they needed cut, rock smash, *insert random HM* to cross and nobody in their party had the move.

Last edited:
Years
True, isn't it Garbodor? J/K!

She is a gen 5 grass type who wears a crown, evolves by uses of the sun stone, has a sweet, fairy princess-like motif, omits a wonderful, perfume-like aroma, has the hidden ability Chlorophyll, is associated with the move Teeter Dance, deserves to become part fairy and get a mega and often appears on top ten lists and fan polls as one of the most beautiful Pokemon ever designed. She's Lilligant of course!

The person has taken pictures of their Pokemon in-game through options like Cameron the Photographer, the Alolan Photo Club, filming your Pokemon during contests or Poke star studios etc.

Last edited:
Years
True, nothing can compare with what it feels like to catch a pokemon, raise it with love and watch it grow into the extraordinary creature you make of it. Glitching is only something I would toy with after I have played a game a million times and just want something extra to do. I also ocassionally play ROM hacks but don't use hacked Pokemon outside of the specific story context of a fan game.

Tpbm dislikes boxing their starter Pokemon.

Years
False, I disliked it at first, but I got used to it.

The person below me knows how many cards players draw at the start of the Pokémon TCG match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back