• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
True, I lost to Steven during my first run in Sapphire. Due to this, I sent my Linoone to the box and caught Makuhita on Victory Road. And trained rest of my team more... And then win.

Which brings me to...

The next person below me rotated their team during the game.

Years
True, often there are more than 6 Pokemon that I have trained to high levels and can rely on. Sometimes Pokemon share the same typing and are not practical to carry at the same type but one doesn't replace the other because they are built to fulfil different roles. For instance I often alternate between Gyarados and Milotic. Gyarados more often is a lead pokemon for me, I like him in doubles and usually its there to set up and sweep. Milotic I usually keep as a last line of defense on a stally team.

Tpbm would agree with this statement about the female champions: Diantha suits beginners well, Iris is the intermediate challenge and Cynthia feels more like the hard mode.

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
True but Cynthia's team isn't as difficult as it is made out to be. Diantha using both Kalos Fossils makes her team much easier than it needs to be whilst Iris has too many Dragons on her team.

Incidentally I find the easiest Champion to be N. Outside of his legendary dragon his team is a joke although this can be explained by him owning Pokemon he has befriended or personally likes over whether they are good in battle.

The person below has caught a Shiny Dragon Pokemon.

Last edited:
Years
I totally agree about N, his adoptive dad completly dominates. I think N might be marginally better than Alder, but both of them did the same thing-- sat there and watched me set up two Dragon Dances and sweep their team.

Oh, and yes the answer is true! Gible was one of the first shiny Pokemon I found in a random encounter. *hugs Treasure the Gible across his yellow tummy*

False, I couldn't get excited about the elemental monkeys and stored the simipour I was given. It don't think any of the monkeys are bad, just not my favorites.

Tpbm thinks regular Dragonite looks better than shiny Dragonite.

Last edited:

Damien.aspiring.fandev

Chapter 16 A New Dawn { ||:^❩ )
Years
Maybe I do...
orange doesn't really tell much, whereas shades of green are reminiscent of the
vegetation, however THAT shade of green makes dragonite look like a pickle...
The purple wings are nice tho... hm, I wonder... maybe if I increase the green's
saturation, low down the brightness and shift the hue a bit...
H+3, B-55, S+13... *miniremo noises*
What I edited and what I got (note : I am a fussy xP)
Spr_6x_149_s.png
sv8xRO9.png

Now that we mention it, in the post-gen6 titles the shiny looks less pickle-like...

The user below revers a villainous team from a side-game?

Years
True, I evolved both Espeon and Umbreon this way lots of Togepi into Togetic, Golbat into Crobat and few Rilou into Lucario. Its my favorite method of evolution.

Tpbm has left some baby Pokemon baby Pokemon because you found em cute.

Years
True indeed! Most notably with Pichu lol. Even though Pikachu is also cute....but omg Pichu has the cutest cry

TPBM has owned or still owns at least 5 Pokémon toys or figures.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
True. I used a Tsareena in my Sun Playthrough and my Ultra Sun Grass Monotype. I also have a Shiny Tsareena called Ayane.

The person below knows who Professor Oak's co-presenter on the Johto show 'Professor Oak's Pokemon Talk' is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back