• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeHunterBlack

Bounty Hunter
Years
  • Unfortunetly, yes, my Platinum cartridge was stolen a week after I brought it, and I lost my Emerald one not too long ago...

The person below me has 'Never finished a solo challenge with a Pikachu called Flip-Flop'

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • False! I've toyed around with the code of FireRed before and I was the main creative consultant on a hack once upon a time.

The person below me prefers Eevee over any of its evolutions.

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    False. Other than Leafeon and Glaceon, I prefer the other Eeveelutions over Eevee.

The person below me has once found and caught a Shiny Pokemon (events and Lake of Rage Gyarados in GSC/HGSS doesn't count), added it to their party, and taken it to the Hall of Fame.

PokeHunterBlack

Bounty Hunter
    Years
  • Wrong, the only shiny I have ever caught was in emerald, which I thought it was a glitch,(I didn't know what shiny's were and released it. It was a Lotad.

The person below me 'started playing pokemon at the age of 5'

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    True. They are one of the best things about Gen 6.

The person below me has picked Pokemon Y over Pokemon X.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • 50/50, while I was born in 98, technically I was only about 3ish when I started watching and playing so by all means the beginning of my memory. :P

The person below me likes the Region the started in first the best.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • So true, as there is just one Pokemon that I just hate to no end and I will never like it.

The person below me prefers to use other battle items more than mega stones in Pokemon Battles.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • Absolutely, especially when the battle is about to end TwT.

The person below me has caught at least one legendary in either a regular Pokeball or a Premier ball.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back