• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
Years
  • False. On PSMD, one of my teammates accidentally picked something up. Worst mistake of the century. Those things can murder you in two hits, and they won't stop coming!

The person below me prefers Typhlosion over the other two Johto starters!

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • I wish I did, both in games and in real life, but I haven't TwT.

The person below me uses the Battle Chateau to grind for money in X/Y more than they use the Battle Restaurants to grind for money.

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    True. I haven't even entered any of the restaurants yet.

The person below me has beaten at least one of the Battle Chatelaines in the Battle Maison.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • I dont believe Ive ever actually gone there so Im gonna say true if thats how it starts. qwq

The person below me uses an Eeveelution in ever Johto/Kanto/Platinum/Kalos(/BW2?) game they play just because.

Zoroark Cutie

Years
  • I really don't understand it, but if I got what that means, I'm going to say false since I have not used an Eeveelution in my playthrough of Red.

The person below me rarely ever buys Full Heals at PokeMarts or PokeCenters.

khaozz

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    False. Everstones are VERY useful for breeding.

The person below me has once hatched a Shiny Pokemon from an Egg.

bunny24680

Keep Catching, Keep Battling - It's a Pokemon Life
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2021
    Sadly, no (but I really would like to get one like Togepi)...
    The person below me has never thought of having Gardevoir as his/her love partner...

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • That's false. I raised my X starter Fennekin Leo to a Level 100 Delphox.

The poster below has likely not recognised a Pokémon at some point even though they know for a fact they have seen that Pokémon before.

Zoroark Cutie

Years
  • When it comes to just hearing the cries, that would be true for me since I can never memorize their cries.

The person below me has used a Dragon type Pokemon when they first faced the Elite 4 and Champion in at least 2 of the games.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Hmm... I don't think I ever have. Most of the time I have my final team set around the fourth/fifth Gym already, way before you can even find a dragon.

The person below me has won a Master Ball in a lottery once.

khaozz

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    True. I only got it once, in X. I was very surprised and happy that day.

The person below me has once found a shiny in Gen 6 without the Shiny Charm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back