• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
    Yep! On my Omega Ruby team - I specifically sought out a male, in fact, just to stick it to stereotypes. >:D His name was Hollow, and he slayed. (I made sure to use him against Wally's Gallade, which is objectively not that impressive due to the type advantage, but certainly felt like an epic final battle.)

The person below me has gotten a female starter without soft resetting.

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
    The person below me has gotten a female starter without soft resetting.
    I remember getting a female Charmander, Malva, in my Get-Together challenge last year. I did reset the game (iirc it was FireRed), though I'd rather blame my emulator for acting up in the previous savefile. Does it count as, well, hard resetting? 🤔
    The person below has used a male Gardevoir?
    And why does this remind me of Purgatorium? (Fun fact: Purgatorium was a male Gardevoir from my Halloween challenge last year. Since I played Emerald there, evolving him to Gallade was already impossible to begin with.)

Anyway, tpbm wishes for more Pokemon Ranger games.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    No.

Tpbm has boxed their starter in a normal playthrough

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    True. Snivy in White. I like the Serperior line but my Unova Grass type for my team is my favourite Pokemon Lilligant.

The person below has completed every single main series game.

Years
    Sadly no. I've yet to play any Pokemon game past Gen 5.

The person below me has tried and succeeded in pulling off the Missingno glitch.

Years
    True, I started shiny hunting about year and a half ago on Ultra Moon and got some nice shinies like female Salazzle.

The person below me owns Zeraora.

Years
    Lol nope. I don't even own the game Zeraora's in.

The person below me used a Master Ball on a non-legendary Pokemon (either on purpose or by accident).

Years
    Brought a Shelgon (that I was too lazy to train any further) to the Hoenn Elite Four once, so I guess that counts lol.

The person below me wants to live in Castelia City.

Years
    That's a good one and nope. Generally starter Pokemon are meant to be my Aces.

Tbpm's favorite villain team is Team Rocket.

Years
    Yessir. Best uniform ever and I will never change my take on that.

The person below me had to search Braille translations online to get to the Regis in RSE lmao.

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
    Big nope. Pokemon or not, I'll need to search for the map's walkthrough and/or have extra control on my navigation (depending on the game) in order to get through it.

Tpbm has ever used 5 or less Pokemon to challenge the Elite 4 and Champion (or something equivalent to that).

Back